1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Thanks so much :) you know I like these precious moons :) Thank you for being so encouraging! Happy New Year to you, too Freedom!
    Dec 31, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I know that ;-)
    I love them too n_n

Thank you very much also for your support.
    My best wishes for you and your family!
    Dec 31, 2018
  3. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    You are so welcome :) I'm glad to start 2019 off on a good note.

God bless you and your family. I believe you will succeed this year, at learning English, meeting your goals here, and seeing many more beautiful moons :)
    Jan 1, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thank you very much for your good wishes and your words that fill me with confidence.
    With all my heart I also want your goals to be fulfilled, I know that it will be so. You have a great determination and God on your side.
    Jan 1, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Heaven will give us more moons to see, and stars too! n_n

I'm very happy to have commented on your status that day ...
    Thanks for everything, Preston! :-)
    Jan 1, 2019
  6. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    I am, too :) You are very welcome! I do love looking at the moon and stars. I look forward to the spring when it is nice out and I can look at them all night. It's tough to do in the cold. Yes, "Heaven will give us more moons to see, and stars too." That sounds so beautiful. Like a song or poem. Thanks for that :-)
    Jan 1, 2019