1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Woodcutter74

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Definitely. Sex is kinda overrated nowadays. Too much and too many are obsessed with getting it as often as possible.
    Dec 30, 2018
  2. Woodcutter74
    Woodcutter74
    Exactly, it should not be an obligation for one's happiness. A beautiful woman will have sex with you if you are attractive guy, but also someone who is confident and happy go lucky. If they sense you are needy, low self esteem and pessimistic, your chances will be slim to none.
    Dec 30, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Too many sex is also a bad thing. The after effect is something you'll always remember.
    Dec 30, 2018
  4. Woodcutter74
    Woodcutter74
    Always remember and hard to forget....
    Dec 30, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If you can't attract girls, you can't and that's all. Confidence can't beat the nature a.k.a the god's creation.
    Dec 31, 2018
    Deleted Account, spaces and Bhara like this.
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Analog Guy in a Digital World Not really. I used to believe that until I noticed girls were actually interested in me . I thought I was invisible to them for sooo much time just to be proven wrong. I wasnt paying attention and I was anxious to start something.
    Dec 31, 2018