Comments on Profile Post by Motiv3

1. LuisGuev
    LuisGuev
    Bro! Don't do it, I just relapsed and I have to tell you it's not worth it, think about the good you feel right now :)
    7 second of pleasure aren't compared with a life of glory
    Dec 13, 2018
  2. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    Nah, I'm not relapsing, I need some fkin tips to get some girls, these urges killing me
    Dec 13, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No offense pal... but abstaining from PM and O is the recommendation here. I struggle with the same issue as you... and O is not going to fix it.
    Dec 13, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You'll just keep wanting more everytime some little devilish ugre pops up. And the sad fact is... you'll never get enough of it. I choose to abstain from PMO rather than PM because i know that O would lead to P and M. But at the end of the day... its your choice. Just be yourself... girls love a natural guy. A guy who is not afraid of being just himself.
    Dec 13, 2018
  5. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    I don't abstain from O because I don't wanna be a monk, just from PM because that's selfish... I love girls, and I NEED S right now It's been 12 days without O... and Im really addicted to S. I'm natural but I don't know how to get girls, I don't do any social stuff...
    Dec 13, 2018
  6. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    Also every girl I used to talk just a few got into my bed. Don't know what to do in order to increase that number
    Dec 13, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wow... you've admit that you are addicted to sex. Been there before and not a place i aim to go back to. You love girls? Or do you love being in bed with them. There's a huge difference...
    Dec 13, 2018
  8. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    I love sex with them. I'm not objectifying I Love them too, but I rather work and leave stress with sex.
    Dec 13, 2018
    spaces and Sammyforthewin like this.
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You clearly do not get it do you? I'll leave you to figure this one on your own. If you really think sex is stress relief...
    Dec 13, 2018
  10. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    I had a 3 yrs relationship with a girl, and Im done. I know what love feels. Now I just want sex. Sorry, it's my vision about sex.
    Dec 13, 2018
    spaces and Sammyforthewin like this.
  11. Freedom_lover
    Freedom_lover
    Creo que hablas español, por eso escribiré en ese idioma para expresarme mejor @Motiv3 .
    Es normal tener esas urgencias. Tu cerebro pide desesperadamente la sustancia a la que es adicto.
    En mi opinión, (espero que no te moleste) tener sexo durante un reinicio no es muy recomendable, pues solo es una forma de engañar a tu cerebro, y eso retrasa tu recuperación.
    Dec 13, 2018
  12. Freedom_lover
    Freedom_lover
    Si no estás casado o no tienes pareja, quiza sería bueno que te abstuvieras también de O. Tu reinicio será más rápido.

Disculpa si te contradigo respecto a la idea de que amas a las mujeres y las respetas, quizá sí es cierto, pero ¿no te parece que tu idea de buscar sexo desesperadamente y querer estar con una mujer solo para tener sexo es bastante objetivizante?
    Dec 13, 2018
  13. Freedom_lover
    Freedom_lover
    Finalmente te recomiendo no darle demasiadas vueltas al asunto. Tienes el poder de decidir superar los impulsos. Puedes buscar la manera de canalizar toda esa energía acumulada en actividades que te sean agradables.

Te deseo todo lo mejor en tu recuperación :-)
    Dec 13, 2018
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't think you do... if its sex you want only, then you do have a problem. Fight that urge pal. Women were not made for sex alone. Your speech here is really disturbing.
    Dec 14, 2018