1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Vixen

1. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Try to get a hobby.
    Nov 24, 2018
    Sammyforthewin likes this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Are you talking about entering into realms of P? If so then its never worth it.. It drags us to a very dark abyss where getting out from there becomes quite difficult..
    Nov 24, 2018
  3. Vixen
    Vixen
    Nah. My husband is the one who has had issues with P. I used to watch it from time to time but now my eyes are open to how vile and destructive that world is. And my marriage is on the rocks because of that. But of course we basically all want the connection and completion. So that urge is there but unresolved. It’s a weird kind of lonely.
    Nov 24, 2018
  4. Vixen
    Vixen
    I do have hobbies, I guess I just lack motivation at this time of night. I should work on that...
    Nov 24, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ah I see, so sorry to hear that about your husband & marriage.. Its good that you've realised the true horrific reality of it.. When we cant sleep, it gets more tempting coz the pathway will always be there.. & when a trigger or cue is there, we're forced to contemplate it whether we like it or not..

Try focussing on breathing, you must be tired of all the shit you've to put up with..
    Nov 24, 2018