1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Andyst343
Last Activity:
Jan 19, 2021
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jun 2, 1970 (Age: 53)

Share This Page

Andyst343

Fapstronaut, Male, 53, from uk

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE DAY COUNTERS? JUST WANT TO EDIT MINE, NO CHANCE THEY ARE NOT WORKING! Jan 12, 2017

Andyst343 was last seen:
Jan 19, 2021
    1. Andyst343
      Andyst343
      WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE DAY COUNTERS? JUST WANT TO EDIT MINE, NO CHANCE THEY ARE NOT WORKING!
    2. Jodo Kus
      Jodo Kus
      CONGRATULATIONs ON 90 DAYS BRO !
      1. Andyst343 likes this.
    3. Andyst343
      Andyst343
      ANYBODY HAVING TRUOBLE GETTING ON THIS WEBSITE? WEBSITE SITE OFFLINE?
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    4. Andyst343
      Andyst343
      Anybody having trouble signing in to this web site?? cant sign in...
    5. Andyst343
      Andyst343
      Anyone take cold showers? I tried couldn't step in
      1. iborntobefree likes this.
      2. iborntobefree
        iborntobefree
        Yes I do, they are part of my morning habits. The first one is like hell, later on they will be just unbearable for the very first seconds. After that it's actually fun, and you feel like a king when you're finished ;)
        Dec 15, 2015
      3. deadrole7
        deadrole7
        Start with low water pressure, and make a solemn vow to stay under it for 2 minutes, no matter what happens or how you feel.Make the same vow each morning and it'll gradually get easier.
        Dec 15, 2015
    6. Andyst343
      Andyst343
      Does anyone else have problem with going to toilet? I go for a piss every hour, hour half!
      1. Yesodi
        Yesodi
        Mar 15, 2016
    7. Andyst343
      Andyst343
      My day counter not working just says IMA?? Anyone know about these?
    8. Andyst343
      Andyst343
      Relapsed last night, feeling down and guilty , need to get back on track, lesson learnt
    9. Andyst343
      Andyst343
      Done a whole week feeling ok, hope I can stay this strong all way through.
    10. Andyst343
      Andyst343
      Day 5 feeling ok, but do feel this the calm before the storm, but have to take it as it comes.
    11. Andyst343
      Andyst343
      this is day four for me, ok ish, slight ache down there, get the feeling some strong urges are racing my way. really want to get over this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 2, 1970 (Age: 53)

Signature

IF YOUR GOING THROUGH HELL KEEP GOING!
    Suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. do it for your future love. Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument or your age that is to blame. You and you alone are responsible for every decision and choice you make. Period

[​IMG]