1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by kevo1995

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Could be...are you still fantasizing? That can slow things way down as well.
    Nov 14, 2018
  2. kevo1995
    kevo1995
    i dont know if its call fantasizing but i see pics on instagram and i just sometimes stop and stare and be like damn shes hot . i dont know if that bothers me ?
    Nov 14, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Instagram is a big no no during rebooting. That’s pretty much just another form of edging imo.
    Nov 14, 2018
  4. kevo1995
    kevo1995
    Yeah so ima just be off it but probably weed to right ? since its dopamine based too ? Because everytime i smoke ill feel more pain which is wierd :/ i felt like more derealization and depressed smoking weed which is opposite for other people not going though NoFap withdrawal symptoms
    Nov 14, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sounds like a good idea to lay off of it then.
    Nov 14, 2018
  6. kevo1995
    kevo1995
    Question , you think it’s normal to feel withdrawal symptoms at 2 months and half ? because i did masterbate for like a long long time since i was 15 i used to masterbate like everyday and I’m 23 now 2 months ago i stopped and maybe that’s why my withdrawal symptoms are heavy
    Nov 14, 2018
    SLeepisLost likes this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Some people get withdrawals for up to 2 years believe it or not. I believe the correct term is post acute withdrawal symptoms.
    Nov 14, 2018
  8. kevo1995
    kevo1995
    does the gym make process faster ? and eating healthy ? i feel like im going crazy i need good advice :(
    Nov 15, 2018
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Not sure. I don’t do either. It does feel like I’m going crazy some nights.
    Nov 15, 2018