1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Awakened & Aware

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yikes. 50 days man. Don´t bother with that too much, just learn from it, raise & shine again!
    Oct 29, 2018
  2. The Dustbin
    The Dustbin
    You can do it man. We all mess up, but we can learn from it. Keep going man!!
    Oct 29, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    We are human. It happens. The important thing is to not binge. 50 days was it? Pffft...don’t even dwell on it. You might feel a little tired for a bit but I doubt any progress was lost. Get up! Onwards!!
    Oct 29, 2018
  4. Awakened & Aware
    Awakened & Aware
    Thank you for the encouragement friends. It does feel bad. Good thing is you don't even enjoy it as you are constantly torn between the pleasure of senses and pain of defeat even as you watch. Perhaps that makes us binge. Important thing is to carry on but right now feeling so sad and torn apart. The dark side keep luring, but I guess getting up from a fall will need that extra effort. Peace. Lord help us.
    Oct 29, 2018
  5. Zephon
    Zephon
    Don't worry about, I made a similar experience: when I was stressed I relapsed. But I didn't feel really better after that, so I decided never to fap, if I'm stressed - it doesn't change the situation because you have to confront it. So important is, that you don't give up! 50 days are a very good record, not everybody can reach this record! So you'll get 100 or more next time, if you keep on nofap!! ;)
    Nov 4, 2018