1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
MKMMJAG
Last Activity:
Feb 1, 2017
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

MKMMJAG

Fapstronaut

MKMMJAG was last seen:
Feb 1, 2017
    1. MKMMJAG
      MKMMJAG
      Hey neos, best way I can communicate is through private message on Nofap. That way I could kind of kill two birds with one stone. This would be the easiest way of communication for me
    2. neos
      neos
      Hey MKMMJAG!

Just had time finally to get online this week and saw your reply! I'm stoked that we can be partners through this challenge. What's the best way for us to communicate? I can do pretty much anything, email, private message, whatever works best and will keep us determined and on track.

I have had a great week since Wednesday! I feel great that I haven't PMO'd and I feel that the first day is the hardest. It's only up from here!
  • Signature

November 25th
    Trancendence

Everyday I grow stronger, no matter if I relapse. Because I will always aim to beat my personal best, and although I may fail, I'll go farther the next time.

Goals Achieved: 7 Days, 14 Days,
    "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now."
    -Chinese Proverb
    Other:
    Exceptions
    PMO: No Exceptions
    S for T, or E: Can't look at triggers for more than 5 sec, no edging for more than 5 sec
    Procrastinating: I am sick and can't physically work