1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by I am done

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey man, it's okay to be not okay.. How are you on your NoFap journey? What are the steps that you're taking or the lifestyle that you're inculcating for making nofap a lifestyle & not just a challenge?
    Sep 13, 2018
    I am done likes this.
  2. I am done
    I am done
    I went 41 days, then failed, I have a friend that sends me triggering things on Facebook messenger, I don’t know if that is why I slipped. I was also drinking alcohol when I slipped.
    Sep 14, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Its okay man, 41 days were awesome!! Congrats on that & try again!! Hey if someone is sending a triggering message then it would be wise to avoid them completely during reboot.. Alcohol, P, cigarettes etc all work on the same dopamine system.. They lower the resolve which we have while staying sober.. So I think you should abstain from all completely.. Do you have a physical group for support which you can go to?
    Sep 14, 2018
    Deleted Account and I am done like this.
  4. I am done
    I am done
    I have gone to a physical group before, but didn’t feel that it helped me, I call my brother weekly and we keep each other accountable. I think I’m having trouble wanting to quit because wife is divorcing me anyway.
    Sep 15, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ah I see mate, you'll have to find the reason for doing !! Hope you find that reason & peace within you.. Cheers & good luck !
    Sep 15, 2018
  6. I am done
    I am done
    Thanks!
    Sep 15, 2018