Comments on Profile Post by AshesRemain

1. TheUnpopular
    TheUnpopular
    Try going out for a walk or something. When you are alone the demons are strongest. They dont show up when in crowd. Go get some fresh air, it helps. You gotta win the battle. Stay Strong \m/
    Sep 3, 2018
  2. AshesRemain
    AshesRemain
    Believe me I'm trying. it feels like there is so much more than just this fight though. The fight just to keep myself positive is just as real the fight against PMO.
    Sep 3, 2018
  3. TheUnpopular
    TheUnpopular
    You are winning a battle every single second you not doing it. Every thing comes down to that single second when the urge comes and you decide not to let it take over. I bet you, once you learn how to tackle this second your life is gonna be way much better. Stay Stronger Brother \m/
    Sep 3, 2018
    Deleted Account and AshesRemain like this.
  4. Peace467
    Peace467
    There is more to life they school work. You are not defined by what you do. Test scores do not tell you your worth - you are worth so much more! Your made in the image of God, loved by him, and loved by others on earth. You mean so much to so many people. You can do this!
    Sep 3, 2018
  5. AshesRemain
    AshesRemain
    you both are testaments to what this site is for. @TheUnpopular Youre right , it’s only that second that counts! If I can conquer just that one second! Great advice. @Peace467 I often forget that I’m loved by him, I will constantly remind myself however. You are absolutely right!
    Sep 3, 2018
    kevo1995 and Peace467 like this.