1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by kevo1995

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I think that's because you got a dopamine rush, depending on the experience, it can be very intense. I know that because I felt it after a relapse from a long time of abstinence.
    Sep 1, 2018
  2. kevo1995
    kevo1995
    but i didnt cum nor i got really horny i got like 30% horny and stop myself .. is this a relaspe man i hope not because i been 3 weeks strong i cant relaspe just for that little thing :/ i hope i domt get this feelings once i finish 3 months straight because when then how can i even have sex if i will get these bad feelings ..
    Sep 1, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Relax bro, you're fine. This is just the biochemistry of your brain. You didn't relapse. I remember to have the same feeling by looking for photos of hot girls, random thoughts or fantasizing. Just be careful to not lose your control.
    Sep 1, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Is not all the time you will feel these effects, when your dopamine levels get higher.
    Sep 1, 2018
  5. kevo1995
    kevo1995
    ugh okay bro thanks for that little message it calmed me down i just hate these withdrawal symptoms bro they suck :/ ima just stay strong and get thru this . how many days strong are you
    Sep 1, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    u're welcome! I'm on my second day. xd
    Sep 1, 2018
  7. kevo1995
    kevo1995
    U got this bro ! By the way all these symptoms fade away with time right ? i hate feeling like im sick as in body aches and pressure in head dizzyness and un emotional it sucks bro
    Sep 1, 2018
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    it does, but may take longer or shorter, everyone has their time to recover. To me, 90 days wasn't enough. I could feel a massive rush of dopamine just by seeing a hot pic or scene, and after that, the headaches. Sometimes they're weak, others strong. but it certainly does fade away. keep going bro!
    Sep 1, 2018
    kevo1995 likes this.