1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Peter Ghantous

1. zero01
    zero01
    I know exactly what you mean... In my country girls on tight shorts are the rule not the exception...
    Nov 7, 2015
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah bro...I can understand...but here in my country there are not many girls like that...the girls in my country cover themselves sincerely and that's so gud!:)
    Nov 7, 2015
  3. zen_road_to_awe
    zen_road_to_awe
    They wear what is comfortable. It is our brains that have been trained to over-react to the stimulus. Trust me, I know the struggle, I go to yoga classes full of these people ;) A fellow so-cal person here, so I understand. Take a deep breath, remember that whoever triggered your brain is a person that probably did not intend to, and you control how you want to respond to and think about them.
    Nov 7, 2015
    HopefulChristian likes this.
  4. Knight Solaire
    Knight Solaire
    Like zen said, they aren't there for us to ogle or fantasize about. If you are triggered by them, it is from that conditioned mindset that men have to sexualize women. We can move forward and learn to treat the opposite sex as people, not objects.
    Nov 7, 2015
  5. Peter Ghantous
    Peter Ghantous
    I know, it's my un-rebooted mind that is looking at these women, and that is why I struggle with lusting after them. With time, patience and self-control, I can have that pure mindset that I long for, and not look at women to objectify and sexualize them. I'm getting there day by day. Thanks.
    Nov 8, 2015