1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Huh finals, what finals XD. It was my results day so I've been busy with that haha
    Aug 16, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    So I guess you cleared your finals right? :P Rmad vs Ath mad supercup final, Costa owned them :P
    Aug 16, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    & stamped on Ramos for injuring poor Salah :P
    Aug 16, 2018
  4. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Loooool, yeah I will watch the highlights for sure! Who do you think will win the PL this season? Oh which team do u support btw?
    Aug 16, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Man city will win. I support utd.. Ongoing trouble between Pogba, Martial & José will defocus & weaken the team! He gets crazy in his 3rd season!
    Aug 16, 2018
  6. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Boo I hate both those teams. Everton (aka Andre Gomes for life ;D )
    Aug 16, 2018
    Bhara and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ah mid table team sitting below us winning nothing :P ;)
    Aug 16, 2018
    Bhara and TheGoldenEra like this.
  8. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    It's doesn't matter about the team, it matters about the player on the team ;D lol BTW I actually don't support Everton haha
    Aug 16, 2018
    Deleted Account and Bhara like this.
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It was a healthy banter mate, no offence to the team, I hope he gets the place in the team with so many midfielders & prove himself again!
    Aug 17, 2018
    TheGoldenEra likes this.
  10. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Yeah I know, definitely none taken especially when it comes to football lol ^_^ . hopefully he gets a chance, but he's got a thigh injury so he's out for a few weeks there.
    Aug 18, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Really, I didnt know that man!! Hope he recovers soon.. There's this ongoing saga between José & Pogba.. I dont want him to leave man utd but if he does leave & join Barça, I'll just wish him the best ! He's a good player but focusses on every other distractions & yeah he's certainly from our era so thats the problem with so many of us here, focussing on so many distractions instead of having laser focus on 1 thing!!
    Aug 18, 2018
    TheGoldenEra likes this.
  12. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    What kind of distractions does he focuson? I don't really know coz I dont follow what they do off the pitch hehe. It'd be great if he comes to Barc, we really need to fill the void of iniesta gone
    Aug 18, 2018
  13. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Barça**
    Aug 18, 2018
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Like changing hairstyles every other week, fooling around on social media :P That sorta distractions
    Aug 18, 2018
  15. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Well...utd took it to a new level today lol XD
    Aug 19, 2018
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well I guess title race is over.. Man city will win the title again..
    Aug 19, 2018
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    & I think Mourinho's days are numbered now.. Zidane's gonna step in anytime soon
    Aug 19, 2018
  18. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It seems players have lost their respect for the manager just like Chelsea lost theirs in Mourinho when they were in relegation zone & was eventually sacked.. I have always told, 3rd season, Mourinho turns batshit crazy, 2nd is his best season in most countries.. His sack odds just slashed to 4/1..
    Aug 19, 2018
  19. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Don't bet so I'm not fully aware of the odds. But have you seen the "official football thread"? You should check it out, you'll fit in pretty well there
    Aug 19, 2018
  20. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Naah I dont bet either.. But the lesser the value, more chances that its going to happen.. Guardiola has sack odds of 100/1 thats pretty much it that he ain't gonna get sacked any time soon ;) Dont wanna join coz I'll be entangled in it all day lol :P
    Aug 19, 2018
    TheGoldenEra likes this.
  21. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Well it's moving pretty dead as of late hence why I recommended it hehe. I use sofas core to make "predictions" on who's gonna win. Not only is it pretty fun but I'm fairly good too
    Aug 20, 2018