1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by sagasing

1. spaces
    spaces
    It's not easy man, depends on how many years you have kept seeing P, sometimes it will take time, you need to keep trying and never give up !
    Aug 13, 2018
  2. spaces
    spaces
    I suggest learning from your relapses and get better at resisting your temptations !
    Aug 13, 2018
  3. Roady
    Roady
    Please don't swear.
    Buy some flowers for yourself, be nice and kind for yourself and think about what you really need in life.
    Aug 13, 2018
  4. sagasing
    sagasing
    Guys its been 1.5 years since i m here and if i cant get over it whats the use so i m gonna try for last time or else live with it.
    Aug 13, 2018
  5. Roady
    Roady
    Maybe you need something else?
    Only you know what's best for you!
    Aug 13, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Im not trying to tell you your mind, maybe it will work for you, but i will say that i something similar, i swore to myself, another nofap member and even to God. I consider myself a man of my word above all else, so i thought it would help, but it didnt. All it did was make me more angry and down when i failed. Thats my experience anyway, so im not sure its the best strategy.
    Aug 13, 2018