1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Mr. Kaplan
Last Activity:
Sep 8, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jul 19, 1993 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Mr. Kaplan

Fapstronaut, Male, 30

Relapsed - whee hours of this morning... The guilt is eating me up. I'm trying to stay positive that I could do 7 so resetting & restarting. Aug 12, 2018

Mr. Kaplan was last seen:
Sep 8, 2018
    1. spacecadet
      spacecadet
      Congrats man , 11 days of no PMO, keep it up.
      1. Bhara and spaces like this.
    2. Mr. Kaplan
      Mr. Kaplan
      Relapsed - whee hours of this morning... The guilt is eating me up. I'm trying to stay positive that I could do 7 so resetting & restarting.
      1. Atlanticus, spaces and spacecadet like this.
      2. spacecadet
        spacecadet
        “Sometimes, you just have to start all over differently.”
        Aug 12, 2018
        Mr. Kaplan, spaces and Warrior Within like this.
      3. spaces
        spaces
        You can do it ! Keep trying !
        Aug 12, 2018
        spacecadet and Mr. Kaplan like this.
      4. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        Ah... (spoke the kettle to the pot)... we must stay away from those "wee hours" like the plague!! Forget guilt, though... that's neither called for nor helpful. Aren't you (a) fighting the good fight, and (b) making progress? Seems like it. So... no, no guilt please. Just progress, regardless of the zigzags! Cheers!
        Aug 14, 2018
        spacecadet and spaces like this.
    3. Mr. Kaplan
      Mr. Kaplan
      Terrified of weekends, I can hear him behind me all the time snarling & breathing down my nape. I sit still hoping to ignore the loneliness.
      1. Atlanticus likes this.
      2. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        Stay in touch with us, reach out to whomever you like. Sharing and exchanging helpful info and experiences makes the demons less loud and mitigates feeling of loneliness (which often drives PMO far more than hormones). You're doing great, so far!
        Aug 11, 2018
        Mr. Kaplan likes this.
    4. Mr. Kaplan
      Mr. Kaplan
      Day 6 nervous as hell that I might slip up and relapse... Haven't gone these many days with pmo. But proud that I managed to get this far!!
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Just be prepared for the urges, because they will come and if you're unprepared they are very hard to fight. Congratulations on 6 days. Keep it up.
        Aug 9, 2018
        Moon Shot, Mr. Kaplan, spaces and 2 others like this.
      2. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        Excellent, guy! The first 7-10 days are the most intense.... physically. Distraction and discipline are key. Then, _you_, not your groin, decide what rules and fills your life and heart. Success, guy!
        Aug 11, 2018
        Mr. Kaplan likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 19, 1993 (Age: 30)

Signature

[​IMG]