1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. u376
    u376
    haha.......i will never change that status.......as it will remind me from where i have rise
    Jul 14, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good idea lol
    Jul 14, 2018
  3. u376
    u376
    i have a dream.......you wishing on my 1000th day......oops but this counter only tell upto 500
    Jul 14, 2018
  4. Brain-Police
    Brain-Police
    @u376 @What I Do That Defines Me any tips on getting over a month? The most I have ever gotten was 24 days. Haven't been able to reach it as of recently.
    Diet tips, sleep tips, exercise tips, social tips, meditation tips? Anything is helpful
    Aug 29, 2018
  5. u376
    u376
    early to bed early to rise,....do yoga daily for 30 minutes....i cant give social tips......haha...intead you should teach me.......and i meditate by thinking of god.........rest is all discipline and will power
    Aug 29, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Brain-Police, i'm not the one to ask about that, sadly my record is only 21 days.
    Aug 29, 2018
  7. Brain-Police
    Brain-Police
    @u376 Thank you! Much obliged! Will do my best.

@What I Do That Defines Me Hey man, it's better than not attempting at all. Plus I haven't gotten past 2 weeks in a while
    Aug 29, 2018