1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Wonskaj
Last Activity:
Oct 15, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jul 7, 1998 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Wonskaj

Fapstronaut, Male, 25

Wonskaj was last seen:
Oct 15, 2018
    1. idek what name
      idek what name
      yo man! I feel like all you need to do to stop M is take a second look at that profile picture :P jokes aside: what is your longest streak and why do you wanna get to 90 days no PMO?
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Wonskaj
        Wonskaj
        My longest streak is 16 or 17 days. And I have been doing nofap since january 2018. Since I was a teenager I've been dealing with anxiety and some kind of depression and since I discovered nofap I've seen a great improvement in my life. That's the main reason I want to go 90 or hopefully even beyond that of no PMO. How about you? What's your motivation?
        Jun 21, 2018
      3. idek what name
        idek what name
        My longest streak is no more than 2 weeks, I've never actually counted though. it just gets so tempting to fap after so many days though. this is my first try since discovering NoFap and its benefits though. I mainly do this challenge because I struggle with confidence and the motivation/drive to study well. since we have a similar maximum streak let's push each other even further! :)
        Jun 21, 2018
      4. idek what name
        idek what name
        let's write each other every day? so we can keep track of each other?
        Jun 21, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 7, 1998 (Age: 25)

Signature

[​IMG]