1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Moon Shot

1. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *takes a sip of coffee and arches my left eyebrow* "Stop your playing. No one has messaged me. No one will. Want to know why? 1. You need a lot of computery skills like that thing most young children go to school for which never gets them a job so they work in the dairy department at our local grocery... graphic design. 2. one needs some people skills.
    Jun 8, 2018
  2. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    3. one needs to be a good writer. 4. i can't remember all the things they asked for." *I finish counting on my fingers and sag.* "I'm a fairy. Fairy don't like techy things. What would ever be the use in learning all that.
    Jun 8, 2018
  3. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    You're lucky I have my annoying Dhampir friend who is into all this and taught me how to use the keys, mouse and how to navigate the interwebs." *places my hand to the side of my mouth and whispers* "But even Zacca is a fool when it comes to computers. He is too old world. Too stuck in his medieval ways."
    Jun 8, 2018
  4. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    ^Excuses. No one will message you! You have to! After writing 50 messages in actual forums. Comments on forums do not count!
    Jun 8, 2018
  5. Moon Shot
    Moon Shot
    on profiles*
    Jun 8, 2018
  6. DeFaerie
    DeFaerie
    *Yawns and sips more coffee and ignores you as i go back to doodling* "Shhhh, this fairy is arting. I can not get art done for me, since all my favorite CGI artists are filled to the brim with coms, so, I must work through the rust of these traditional skills and use them to improve them. I must make an amazing Dhampir!"
    Jun 8, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Jun 9, 2018
    Moon Shot and Deleted Account like this.