1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Foxislander
Last Activity:
Nov 24, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Dec 15, 1961 (Age: 62)
Truck driver

Share This Page

Foxislander

Fapstronaut, Male, 62, from Washington state

LAST MEN STANDING FOREVER CHALLENGE daily check in Oct 24, 2018

Foxislander was last seen:
Nov 24, 2019
    1. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      80 days down 103 to go, HARDMODE pmo works ya know god decides wife chooses in meantime hearts are healed through his grace. i love my wife
    2. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      miss my wife's naked body not intercourse love to give outercourse to her. HARDMODE PMO she and God choose and decide love my wife and life
    3. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      miss my naked wife and her besutil tattoo, her soft skin, her touch not even wanting intercourse, love to give her intercourse.
    4. Foxislander
    5. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Great streak sir! So close to 90. Keep walking on this beautiful path forever :)
      1. Selfcontrol1 and vxlccm like this.
    6. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      your messages are real blessings, they touch my heart its mending here also. hardmode pmo with wife limited touch 0 nudity light kiss, hugs
      1. vxlccm and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        also coming off of antidepressants and ADHD meds simultaneously along with everything else going on I'm in Waging War with non medically induced boners and I'm still winning LOL
        Jun 9, 2018
        vxlccm and Deleted Account like this.
    7. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Really respect what you are accomplishing, bro. You're super hardcore and I hope you continue to see ever-better benefits. I do also hope monk mode will cease being necessary and you recovery enough to be stronger /with/ your marriage commitment.
      1. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        Thank you it's up to my wife and god your message means a lot to me, weeping off of antidepressants it this wasn't enough huh?
        Jun 9, 2018
        vxlccm and Deleted Account like this.
    8. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Day 78 of 184, signed a new abstinence contract with my wife hardmode pmo no nudity hand holding light kisses hugs only added days back
      1. Deleted Account and vxlccm like this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        Increased boners immediate reaction of wife’s signature, now still no action whatsoever it increases resolve makes me stronger
        Jun 8, 2018
        Deleted Account likes this.
      3. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        What would it do for you? Am I crazy? Adding days shows real commitment to process
        Jun 8, 2018
    9. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Doing well today is day 77 of 184 we signed an extension on our absence contract because I believe it is just a number the strange thing is
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        It gives me a hard-on just for the challenge hardmode with your wife could that make things hard for you??
        Jun 8, 2018
      3. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        crazy lazy of tacful?
        Jun 8, 2018
    10. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      I just signed an extension on our abstinence contract between my wife and I until the 22nd of September that was officially make it 180 days
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        I did this in the hopes that I'm not putting a number on anything and I want to make sure that we're right by God and from her that we're ready to resume our intimate sexual relations
        Jun 7, 2018
      3. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        I'm on day 77 now of 90 this will supersede our 120-day hardmode challenge and push it to 180 plus challenge, I believe I'm getting better hard-ons are coming back but no action so the physical and the mental abilities to restrain oneself for self-gratification is definitely a rebooting rewiring process. God will shine his light on this decision by the end of the day
        Jun 7, 2018
      4. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        I will let everyone know should we be extended to the 22nd of September so questions to be folks out there how committed are you, or should I be committed LOL
        Jun 7, 2018
    11. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      I appreciate all the Inspirations at the site has to give people that are here are Incredible, you had so many relapses one word commitment
    12. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Day 76 how do you get your kicks? Had caffeine late last night not a good plan kept me up til 1:30 hopefully won't make it a shit day
    13. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      I feel me and my wife and i are at an impasse. She seems much more distanced than normal, phisically and emotionally. time to pause nofap
      1. Rising Sun !! likes this.
    14. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Isa 8:17 wait on the Lord he will rain his answers upon you when he is ready
      1. Kanthaka the warrior likes this.
    15. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      On the way home on my 75th day God is great he is guiding the lights that shine on our marriage it is my wife's choice I Surrender it all
      1. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        I've had some sad moments today and I think that's God's way of scrubbing my brain also BTW getting rid of the antidepressants I've been on
        Jun 5, 2018
        Rising Sun !! likes this.
    16. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Today is day 75 get some prayers for everyone to make it through this day because I'm getting off medications at the same time
    17. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Feelings inside your head along with anxiety are not reality, God's ways of scrubbing your brain clean
      1. LEPAGE and seaguy44 like this.
    18. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Today's day 74 I like the idea that I actually have some other folks that are pushing the same numbers it's an inspiration to me
      1. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        An interesting note for those that are how's the low numbers if you're not doing hardmode pmo he probably would never will get those numbers I've seen the interesting parallel on that
        Jun 4, 2018
      2. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        I guess it's like not having any beer or any alcohol or any kind of addictive drug or just occasionally I'll do a lightmode pmo, just have a light pmo and everything will be okay keep bullshiting yourself
        Jun 4, 2018
      3. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        The only person that you cheat and all of this is yourself when you can't commit to yourself
        Jun 4, 2018
    19. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Day 73 have an unknown number when my wife is ready and God is ready I'm restored I'm rewired waiting for the grace of God and my wife to be
    20. Foxislander
      Foxislander
      Imaginary-real contract, FedEx will come by to pickup my PENIS, to be delivered on 22 July 2018, it won't be opened for my use only my wifes
      1. Foxislander
        Foxislander
        Day 72, what to do dick is gone shipped it forward. I am running me not my dopamine crack pipe.
        God bless
        Jun 2, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 15, 1961 (Age: 62)
    Truck driver
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal

Signature

[​IMG]