1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Beamer

1. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Cheers buddy! I'll try, no I wont try, I WILL do better this time. I've been half assing it, I've been told by a homie. And she was right...it did piss me off, because I'm not someone who does things half heartedly. So I'm gonna get it together and give it 100% this time.
    May 10, 2018
  2. Beamer
    Beamer
    Great my friend, if you need to talk about anything, we're all here for you ok ? You can do this my friend, believe in yourself, stay positive, and stay strong !
    May 10, 2018
  3. TheGoldenEra
    TheGoldenEra
    Cheers brother, ill be contacting you if there's any issues. I have spoken to some users but they can be negative at times (the last thing you need when you feel like relapsing) I can tell your quite a cheery guy. Feel free to contact me too, if you ever have any issues or even just wanna chat ;D
    May 10, 2018
  4. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hey my friend, positivity is the first step in overcoming our problems ! Thank you for your offer, i appreciate it ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! Good luck on your restart !
    May 10, 2018