1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Vherenz

1. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hey my dear friend, it's ok, ... You did a great streak here, don't be hard on yourself now ok ? All of your progress is not gone by this one time slip, really not! So, try to avoid what triggered you and start going again asap, you can do this ! We're all here for you, never give up my friend !
    Apr 9, 2018
  2. Vherenz
    Vherenz
    I have to overcome the trigger I faced yesterday. It's the strongest for me that I have to overcome. All this time I have been avoiding it, but yesterday I had a night stay at my friend's house and I failed to resist it as I could not avoid it. It was not a full blown relapse but I still feel bad for breaking my discipline, so now I want to have a fully clean streak.
    Apr 10, 2018
  3. Beamer
    Beamer
    You know what happened, that's the most important thing my friend! Try to avoid it in the future, you will do another great and even more awesome streak, i have no doubt you will !:-)) Stay positive, and stay very strong !
    Apr 10, 2018
    I_can_and_I_will and Vherenz like this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    As long as you are willing to learn from your mistakes, nothing counts as defeat. Get up, dust yourself off, explore why you made mistake & start over. Stay strong bro! keep moving!
    Apr 10, 2018
  5. Gripseeker
    Gripseeker
    You had an amazing streak. Hope I can do what you did. Fresh start for you now! Stay focused so that you see the urges arriving ven before they do. Especially now (Chaser effect). You can do it.
    Apr 10, 2018
  6. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    The honest are mighty to behold. KUDOS. Next time, your victory will be at a higher plane. Rock on, brah.
    Apr 11, 2018