1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Argent Star
Last Activity:
Aug 31, 2023
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Argent Star

Fapstronaut, Male

NoFap Defender

I am thankful for all the kind people here. Aug 10, 2021

Argent Star was last seen:
Aug 31, 2023
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      We all believe in you my friend, don't ever think otherwise ! You can do this, get back up on your feet and start walking that path to freedom from pmo ! Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Argent Star likes this.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching the 3 DAYS milestone on your path to a happy future without pmo in it ! :-)) Stay positive, stay dedicated, and stay strong !
    3. Argent Star
      Argent Star
      I have to keep moving forward for those that believed in me, and those that do.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Well done on your 5 DAYS pmo free journey my friend ! :-)) Keep moving forward, stay positive, and stay strong ! :-)) You can do this !
      1. Argent Star and Warrior Within like this.
      2. Argent Star
        Argent Star
        You just don't give up on me, do you?
        Jul 18, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Not by far my friend!:-)) "Giving up" is not an option around here, haven't you noticed ? :-)) Well done buddy, 1 WEEK pmo free, keep going, you're doing awesome ! Stay strong!
        Jul 18, 2018
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 3 DAYS on your journey to a more beautiful and more fulfilling life ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong! Good to see you back on your feet buddy ! Stay strong !
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS on your pmo free journey to a happier and more fulfilling life my friend! :-)) Never stop and only look forward, the past is gone, let it go... Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong !
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your path to freedom my friend! :-)) Keep adding the days now, you know how to ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong! Show yourself here soon buddy, we miss you... All my best !
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, congratulations on reaching already 3 DAYS on your pmo free journey to a happier and more fulfilling life ! :-)) Stay positive, never give up, and stay strong !
      1. Argent Star and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Congratulations on reaching 3 days.... Good Work
        May 21, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello buddy ! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS already on your pmo free journey to a much brighter future! :-)) Stay positive, stay persistent, and stay strong!
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching already 3 DAYS on your journey to a better life, keep going now ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! All my best buddy, you're not alone !
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, it's ok... Just get back up asap and start walking again on your path to a better life ! Remember we're all here for you if you need to talk or need anything else, stay positive, and stay strong ! You can overcome this buddy, just never quit trying ! All my best, and stay strong !
      1. Argent Star and (deleted member) like this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      2 WEEKS already on your journey to a better life my friend, congratulations ! I hope you're doing well outside there buddy, stay positive, stay strong ! We're here for you if you need anything, all my best !
      1. Argent Star and Kcolrehs like this.
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, show yourself here soon, i really hope you're doing ok out there... Congratulations on reaching 10 DAYS on your purifying journey! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! All my best buddy !
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey dear friend, i hope you're doing ok out there... Show yourself here soon buddy, we miss you! Keep going my friend, never give up, no matter how hard things get, we can never quit, never... Stay positive, and stay strong now!
      1. Argent Star and avyash like this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS already on your path without pmo in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. Argent Star and (deleted member) like this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, come back soon hehr, don't disconnect from the people who care for you... We're all here for you, just never give up buddy, never ! All my best !
      1. Argent Star and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Argent Star
        Argent Star
        I'll be writing right now, Beamer. I can't promise you anything because I'm selfish. At least, I will explain myself. Thank you. I wish you well, as well.
        Apr 18, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    17. Argent Star
      Argent Star
      I feel like everyone here that has still been trying to keep up with me deserves the truth about my predicament. I will make a post soon.
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Yeah, do it ;)
        Apr 14, 2018
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend !:-)) Big congratulations on reaching 120 DAYS (4 months !!) on your beautiful path to a free life without pmo! :-)) Stay positive, keep vigilant, and stay strong !
      1. Argent Star
        Argent Star
        Thank you, and I have failed. You're always the one person I can constantly remember when it comes to my struggle, and I have given it. It feels like the world has ended.
        Apr 13, 2018
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, the world hasn't ended, come on ! you're human, that's all there's to it, then what ?! Just get back up asap and keep marching soldier ! We all believe in you, you can do this, never give up ! We walk by your side to a better future! Stay strong my friend, you wil do this !
        Apr 13, 2018
      3. Argent Star
        Argent Star
        Beamer, you are more than I deserve.
        Apr 13, 2018
        Win_for_life, R.I.I.P.E.R and 2525 like this.
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Awesome to see you on 115 DAYS without pmo my friend ! :-)) You really rock ! :-)) Keep going, don't look back, and never quit ! :-)) Stay strong dear friend, all my best !
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Strong!
        Apr 8, 2018
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 110 DAYS on your beautiful path here !! :-)) Show yourself soon here ok ? We miss you ! Stay very strong and keep going !
  • About

Signature

The Star Protocol: Discipline, Consciousness, Humility, and Strength.
    One must strive to become superior to himself, and endure.

I am a hopeless man. I fall, but I rise again. Eternal vigor is my creed. Life in lifelessness, and strength in despair. It is hopeless; I am hopeless. Yet, this man will never stop hoping. He will—I will—never stop giving up for the hope of a beautiful feature. I will triumph.
    [​IMG]