1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
SaapKaBaap
Last Activity:
Jun 7, 2020
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 21, 1989 (Age: 35)

Share This Page

SaapKaBaap

Fapstronaut, Male, 35

Hey brothers! Sorry for not posting, the thing is I was ashamed of my constant failures. I was very depressed with how my life was going. Mar 11, 2018

SaapKaBaap was last seen:
Jun 7, 2020
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      He buddy, i keep messaging here so when you return you know we're here for you... Never give up my friend, never quit, we can never quit... Stay strong Sir, and be well...
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Dear friend, i hope you're well outside there... Know we're here for you buddy, never give up, believe in yourself, and stay strong ! All my very best buddy...
      1. SaapKaBaap, Lions and Warrior Within like this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, i hope you're doing alright out there... Come back here soon buddy, we miss you... Together we're stronger, you know we are! ...All my best dear friend, we're here for you...
      1. SaapKaBaap, Lions and Shrek Ogre like this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello dear friend, i hope you're doing ok these days... We miss you here a lot, show yourself here soon, we're all here for you ... Stay positive, never quit, and stay very strong ! All my very best my friend...
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Dear friend, i hope you're doing ok out there... Let us know if we can help you in any way ok ? We miss you here, show yourself soon buddy... All my best, keep going, stay motivated, stay strong ! All my best Sir ...
      1. SaapKaBaap, Lions, Shrek Ogre and 3 others like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        That's a wicked name.. If it means what I think it means.. father of snakes.. damn..
        May 20, 2018
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, i really hope you're ok... Show yourself here soon ok ? We miss you ! All my best, and never give up hope, never quit ! All my best Sir !
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend,i hope you're doing ok... Show yourself here soon, we're missing you and i'm a bit worried , so please come back soon ok ? All my best, stay strong !
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, still no sign of you, please don't turn away from us my friend, we're here to support you in whatever is troubling you... Take good care of yourself and know we're here, always ! All my best , never quit, never !
      1. SaapKaBaap, Lions, Shrek Ogre and 2 others like this.
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my brother, i'm worried about you, please show yourself here soon... We're all here for you, you know that! Don't stay out there alone, connect to the people who care for you my friend... I really hope things are going well for you, stay strong! All my best dear friend!
      1. SaapKaBaap, Lions, Shrek Ogre and 2 others like this.
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, i hope you're doing fine out there... Come back soon here, ok ? We're all here for you, don't stay alone buddy, we care a lot for you ! Connect to the people who care for you, together we're stronger ! All my best...
      1. SaapKaBaap, Lions, Shrek Ogre and 6 others like this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my dear friend, i hope you're doing ok... Please show yourself here soon buddy, we're a bit worried about you ! We're all here for you, you know that... Take care brother, all my best!
    12. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
    13. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Romans 5:5-6
      5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
      6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my dear friend, please show yourself here soon ok ? We're a bit worried you're doing ok... Remember you're not alone whatever you're struggling with... We're all here for you, this family loves you buddy ! Please connect to us ! All my best buddy !
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, it's been a while we say you here... I hope you're doing ok my friend! Let us know how you're doing ok ? You are not alone in this, we are all here for you! Stay positive, stay strong!
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Already 1 week free of pmo my friend , congratulations ! :-)) Great start of your actual streak buddy, keep adding the days now, don't look back, only forward, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive and strong !
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations my friend, 6 days already on your road to freedom of pmo ! :-)) I hope you're doing fine buddy! Show yourself here soon ok ? We're all here for you ! Stay positive, stay strong !
    18. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
    19. LoyalKnight
      LoyalKnight
      Welcome back, Brother! I am so glad to see you back once more, firstly. And secondly, look where we both stand again: Having relapsed recently, both of us. Are you up to conquer this devilish enemy for once and for all, brother?

We are going to win, no matter the price. No need to feel ashamed, really! It is respectable from all of us that we keep fighting no matter how bad it may look like.
    20. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Its okay friend !! No need to feel ashamed/apologize !! We're all humans & make mistakes!! Forgiving & keep going further is what we need to be doing!! You're still a good soul no matter what !! Yes we lose our paths sometimes but getting back to the right path is upto us.. There will be guides, friends, parents, family etc who can show us the path & guide us.. Travelling on it is our responsibility.. Cheers mate!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 21, 1989 (Age: 35)
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal

Signature

[​IMG]