1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Shaque118

1. Shaque118
    Shaque118
    How do I deal with this ?
    Mar 3, 2018
  2. Roady
    Roady
    Hey buddy, why suppressing? Isn't there anybody to talk to? That's very important. What helped me is writing down your thoughts. You can do it in a journal here as well.
    Mar 3, 2018
    Win_for_life, Shaque118 and vxlccm like this.
  3. Shaque118
    Shaque118
    @Roady That’s why I do these posts and I’ve tried but atthis point in my life I don’t knownwhats the point of living anymore my parents emotionally abuse and all i want is a family that loves and cares for what I say and I don’t know why they just don’t
    Mar 3, 2018
    Win_for_life and Roady like this.
  4. Shaque118
    Shaque118
    Why don’t my parents care for me .
    Mar 3, 2018
  5. Roady
    Roady
    I feel with you, as I recognize certain things. Parents sometimes cannot give what a child need because they are hurt themselves in their past. It's not an easy thing to deal with, but with help of God and others, it's possible to grow away from them.
    Mar 4, 2018
    Win_for_life and Shaque118 like this.
  6. Roady
    Roady
    But it brings a lot of emotions that needs to be shared.
    I hope you will find somebody irl who you can talk with.
    Mar 4, 2018
  7. Roady
    Roady
    Are you able to talk with your parents about how you experience things?
    Mar 4, 2018
  8. Shaque118
    Shaque118
    @Roady Unfortunately, it does not matter what I say to them because they are so emotionally abusive that any emotion/experience that I try to share with them is immediately denied and invalidated.
    Mar 4, 2018
  9. Roady
    Roady
    Man that's terrible. And I do recognize that part.
    It helps to share your feelings with somebody else.
    Every thought about professional help? Because this is serious stuff you are dealing with.
    Mar 5, 2018