1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by I_can_and_I_will

1. WillFightOut
    WillFightOut
    Was about alright but just realised how a caring message can do wonders. Seeing your message has shifted my focus back to my goals, it was wobbling lately.
    So Thanks for taking the time out and posting here :)
    And congratulations for achieving 75 days; really amazing streak brother, you are breaking free. :)
    Feb 11, 2018
  2. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    You've helped me out so many times with your kindness too so mention not brother :) I'm happy to hear that you've been going on despite the odds.
    It's easy to lose focus after a while, stay strong and remember the reason you wanna quit :) Don't ever lose track my friend, make this the final reboot!
    Feb 11, 2018
  3. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Thank you lots! I could reach here only due to the massive support you all give me! Thanks for the huge box of likes you've gifted me on this day bud! :D
    Feb 11, 2018
  4. WillFightOut
    WillFightOut
    You deserve each and every like you have got brother and multiple times more.
    Feb 14, 2018
    I_can_and_I_will and Lions like this.
  5. WillFightOut
    WillFightOut
    It's your greatness that makes you say so. How may i have helped you. I'm too naive for that.
    In fact i see you as my role model here.
    Feb 14, 2018
  6. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Buddy, reading this is really humbling, thank you for thinking so highly of me! I'm not really worthy of those words because I've been doing nothing with my life, so many ways to improve.
    Feb 15, 2018
  7. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    You've helped me way more than you think, the constant support reminds me that I'm not in this fight alone :)
    I really wanna be deserving of these words, I'll approach my life with renewed will power. Thank you so so much. Please don't ever feel down about your relapse, the past never helps, the present is all that matters :)
    Feb 15, 2018