1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DjAng0

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey dude good for you with the right attitude we can turn anything around.
    Feb 6, 2018
    Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    May hope spring forth like a fountain. Amen.
    Feb 6, 2018
  3. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi buddy, you're not a "sad creature", you're valuable just the way you are, and you're worthy of love like every human being ! :-) Selfworth and positivity will help you to do this journey right and to be happy in your future life ! All my best to you ! Stay strong !
    Feb 7, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    One thing that has struck me about the nofap community is our readiness to affirm each other. This is not what we see much in society where males are typically critical and competitive with other males. There is so much value in affirming what is "right" with people. May God bless you all.
    Feb 7, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah it is a fresh change but I imagine if money was involved we would be right back to fighting unfortunately.
    Feb 7, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's the flaw of humankind no matter how much we have we will always want more.
    Feb 7, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Scratch what I said at the top I truly do believe the world is filled with good people. I don't know why but I am in one of those bad moods I tend to get in when I am at this point of my nofap challenge.
    Feb 7, 2018
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    God bless hope your all doing good?
    Feb 7, 2018