1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheRevenant

1. StraightEdge3616
    StraightEdge3616
    Get back up, you can do it.
    Feb 6, 2018
    vxlccm, TheRevenant and Rising Sun !! like this.
  2. laris
    laris
    Have faith
    Feb 6, 2018
    vxlccm and TheRevenant like this.
  3. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Thanks for all the support guys!
    Feb 7, 2018
    vxlccm likes this.
  4. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Very sorry to hear this. It doesn't matter how high up you were, man. We're still on the same path. It's not like you fell worse or something. I've fallen hundreds if not thousands of time. Except now I'm finding success. This will be you, as well!!
    Feb 7, 2018
    TheRevenant and laris like this.
  5. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Thanks a lot @vxlccm. I'm starting to figure out it's better to start another big streak since I was becoming a great person back then but now I'm declining.
    Feb 11, 2018
    Rising Sun !! and vxlccm like this.
  6. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    No. You're not. Don't give it power. You're just you. And, the better you still awaits. You don't lose your credits in the NoFap machine, bro. Counter doesn't reset so much as you earn the strength you put in. Back on the bike, man. You got this!
    Feb 12, 2018
    Rising Sun !! likes this.
  7. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    You are truly one of the most respectable people here, but I should smack you for questioning your actual integrity. We are only human. We do fail sometimes. Fail better. Back at the battle RIGHT NOW. You are completely totally up to the task. Do not question your motives or your abilities. Just. Arise! from the dust, and let us be men.
    Feb 12, 2018
    Rising Sun !! likes this.