1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dannidanniam

dannidanniam Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 3 now. Feeling quite okay and strong. The amount of beautiful woman around me seems to drastically increase as the days progress, does anyone have a familiar experience haha?

2. Israel Moya

Israel Moya Fapstronaut

Relapsed 4 or 5 days ago and have been relapsing again... Back to the beginning

3. Gracenmercy

Gracenmercy Fapstronaut

Day 6 for me. Doing good so far. Feeling good too.

JamesWarrior likes this.
  4. freedom10

freedom10 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 31.

JamesWarrior likes this.
  5. Low

Low Fapstronaut

day 111!!!!!

Chakra_Serpent and JamesWarrior like this.
  6. JamesWarrior

JamesWarrior Fapstronaut

Been a little while since I last posted. I'm 78 days clean and sober. I'm doing well and feeling good, of course there's the bad days in terms of how I feel emotionally and what's going through my mind, but I'm getting through those days, knowing that it's just a storm and it will pass, which it always does. The good days are really good days, something I couldn't experience back when I was addicted to PMO and alcohol, every day just felt dull and more or less the same, hopeless. Things have changed for sure. I hope you guys really commit yourselves, it is worth it. Feeling miserable and depressed all of the time really sucks, but if you dedicate yourselves to getting clean and getting on the right track, wow, life will open up to you and you'll experience things you never thought you would. All the best everyone, anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

Chakra_Serpent likes this.
  7. JamesWarrior

JamesWarrior Fapstronaut

Congratulations @john wheel. For me, alcohol and PMO went hand in hand, they supported each other as they were both coping and avoidance mechanisms. Your physical and mental health will improve from quiting alcohol as well, things will get clearer and you'll feel stronger, which helps a lot in overcoming this addiction. Good luck.

@dannidanniam Oh yes, one of the pros of giving up PMO is that women will begin to appear more naturally attractive and a genuine interest will be there that will push you to interact with the opposite sex and be more sociable. It's all good.

@Israel Moya Don't worry. I have relapsed thousands of times, and many others relapse many, many times before they finally overcome this. Each relapse can be seen as a positive, they feel horrible, I know, but each one contains a lesson if you are willing to learn, they teach you what you are doing wrong and what you shouldn't be doing, they guide you, until you put all the lessons together and can overcome this, that's when you are ready. What matters the most is that you get right back up and never stop fighting, which you are doing and I applaud you for that because I know how soul crushing a relapse can feel. You can do this, breathe, take a moment and decide to start again. All the best.

Israel Moya and john wheel like this.
  8. I did the same, make it to 30 days first and then commit another 60 days. Best of luck, enjoy the Journey.

9. Day 86! Will do a recap once I hit 90 days.

JamesWarrior likes this.
  10. Internal_warrior

Internal_warrior Fapstronaut

I m in.. day 11 so far..

JamesWarrior likes this.
  11. Zaid10

Zaid10 Fapstronaut

Day number 11! Becoming slightly difficult now but I have noticed that the last few days I've become more "noticeable" or maybe it's just all in my head I dunno but either way.. Pushing forward!

12. dannidanniam

dannidanniam Fapstronaut

Day 4. Woke up at 3 am today and cannot get back to sleep, anyone else have problems sleeping? My mind is trying to trick me and tells me it is okay to watch something, but I cannot give in

13. freedom10

freedom10 Fapstronaut

Day 32 finishing up.

14. SageHam333

SageHam333 Fapstronaut

I'm on board with this

15. Jack M

Jack M Fapstronaut

Day 6 completed. Just one more day and it'll be a week. Judging by this week, I don't think this day will be too hard. Next milestone: 14 days, baby steps

Spiff likes this.
  16. Anonymous101_

Anonymous101_ Fapstronaut

Day 20 completed without PMO. I'm having strong urges to PMO. Sometimes it's very hard to control myself.

17. Hannah17

Hannah17 Guest

I'm gonna take seven days at a time but 90 days here we come!

Spiff likes this.
  18. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

19. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Just checking in, hope everyones doing good.

JamesWarrior likes this.
  20. freedom10

freedom10 Fapstronaut