1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate seeing people happy.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RedPillRebooter, Aug 14, 2017.

1. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

I hate seeing couples walk down the street happy as fuck with a big smile on there fucking face. Knowing they're probably having good sex while I'm fucking rebooting. Pisses me off.

They need more misery in their lives! Because if I'm not happy, why should anyone be?

Ericri likes this.
  2. Calm down and breath... Good good...

Okay.

First of all, no ones life is great, everyone has terrible problems they go through. Some worse then others, but don't worry about it, you will get out of this addiction and you will find a better path, if nothing bad happened to us, what would we be? We would be weak, we would know nothing. No one should wish another person misery just because they're miserable.

3. Stop being jealous and focus on your own self improvement. Everyone has problems and yes some worse than others so stop being jealous, being in a relationship doesn't guarantee happiness. There are persons in relationships all the time who wish they were single.

4. I want a girlfriend, but not because I want sex, I'm just darn lonely.
    OP
    You shouldn't be jealous of people because of sex, sex isn't going to make you a better person.

5. kattskagg

kattskagg Fapstronaut

Yeah when you're down you want others to feel some of the pain as well, like it's only who carries the weight of the world. But I'm sure many of those "happy" people are dead inside, pretty façade.

Remember when I used to sit by myself every friday night, all "friends" were out partying, and rain made me so happy. Glad I'm not that guy anymore for the moment, now I'm the happy guy every bitter person hates. I'm positive it will get better for you as well.

Kattskägg

curryman likes this.
  6. curryman

curryman Fapstronaut

Someday I had the same problem (even sometimes I feel like it). I solve it by stopping to compare myself to others. I noticed that I also have something important which makes me think that I build this world too as well as couples/child/mom/dad/random people etc.

Nikolai likes this.
  7. señor

señor Guest

Karma's a bitch, ain't it

8. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

If you can smile on the street then you're not truly hurting

9. Yes you can be, but it also doesn't mean they should if they aren't, but everyone's hurting in some way or another. I'm miserable a lot, but I put on a smile and act happy. It helps mask your issues, it distracts you from them.

10. Take a chill pill, man.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2017
  11. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

Sounds like you need to find happiness within yourself. Lighten up, appreciate the smallest things around you. Maybe smile at something that ticks you off

12. Yeah I know, I'm in the same way. I can't stand couples, or group of friends laughing and acting like having a good time and being happy. What we have is jealousy, my friend. We don't have what they have, and we'd wish to be in their position.

But it is bad to want them to be miserable. Since a month now, when I come across in the street such people, I tell myself "That's nice, good for them", when before that I was like "Give me a break, they're douchebags"!

bunnyheartbeat likes this.
  13. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Why should any of us care?

14. Estus

Estus Banned

15. Bash

Bash Fapstronaut

If you are not able to digest then, just ignore them. Time at which you laugh will not be far..

16. That's normal, in a way. Because we all are each others reflections. We see others and it shows us truths about ourselves. Don't take all of that personally, it's simply a sign that you need to work on this area of your life. It's kinda like getting stabbed in a leg and feeling pain due to it. It's a biological warning signal that there is damage in a body. This is the exact same thing, just psychological. This type of pain you feel signals that there is damage in your psychology that needs healing.

Prodigal Warrior likes this.
  17. "Comparison is a thief of joy" - Theodore Roosevelt

sfmark12 and bunnyheartbeat like this.
  18. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

They might be having great sex, but that doesn't mean their relationship as a whole is completely fulfilling and happy.

19. Funkypunky

Funkypunky Fapstronaut

You're sick they deserved their happiness while you've been fucking up your whole life so its time to assume your responsability

20. I love seeing perpetually pissed off people in the street. I always give them a big smile and say "hi!" in a chipper voice, just to brighten their day/make them feel a burst of rage

Spiff likes this.