1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

I'm grateful that I made it safely to my destination.

I'm grateful that this will (hopefully) be an enjoyable, peaceful week visiting my wife.

I'm grateful that (as far as I notice) I didn't forget to pack anything.

2. Anonymous101_

Anonymous101_ Fapstronaut

1. I'm thankful for no pmo for 6 days.
    2. I'm thankful to nofap.
    3. I'm thankful for electricity.

3. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for starting another streak after multiple relapses its been a trough start to the week.
    2. I am grateful for the people that love me and always look out for me.
    3. I am grateful for being from the country I am from even though we have our problems I am still proud.
    4. I am grateful for life with all the ups and downs.

4. Valhal

Valhal Fapstronaut

1. 33 day streak and feeling amazing
    2. Simply having a family and spending time with them
    3. The fact that I have the motivation to improve my life, and visualize the things I want

5. Death Mammal

Death Mammal Fapstronaut

Ugh... why did I stop? Oh well, let's begin day 1!

1. I'm grateful that I am a young adult who is able to support themselves and has a reputable job.

2. I'm grateful that I'm not a mean person. Like, what an awful way to live.

3. I'm grateful to be here! Back on the NoFap Gratitude Challenge! Wut wut?!

6. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I am thankful for the fact that I live in an area with access to doctors when I need them
    I am thankful for the fact that this NoFap community brings all of us addicts together to help and support each other out
    I am thankful that motavational videos exist
    I am thankful that I have the dumbbells I need to work out my biceps, and shoulders
    I am thankful for how much easier it is to think of things I am grateful/thankful for thanks to this challenge!

7. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

oops I completely forgot to do this yesterday.
    1) grateful for friends who can come over to my house to play video games/tabletop games
    2) grateful for the fact that slavery is a much smaller issue across the globe than it was <100 years ago (though we still have a ton of progress to make)
    3) grateful that dust settles and doesn't just fly around constantly. Even though it leads to more cleaning, it also leads to far fewer allergies ;)

8. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

@LivinginRecovery Thanks brother for the kind and supportive words. Seriously thank you, I just want this phase to go on. First time in my life, I feel like I can change for the better. And once again congratulations on your 100 days. You are taking a much deserving step in your life brother. Stay strong. Our lives is changing for the better. You are fighter brother & keep being awesome as always.
    1. I am grateful for somehow completing my workout today.
    2. I am grateful for meditating.
    3. I am grateful for doing some work today.
    4. I am grateful for reading 25 pages.
    5. I am grateful that I am becoming a much better individual than before, taking control over my emotions.
    6. I am grateful for the change that I am going through, a much deserving one.
    7. I am super grateful for the friends that really think about me and help me in any way possible to make sure that I reach my goal. [that is Job]
    8. I am grateful for workout motivational videos. it did it's job.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  9. mybirthdaypresent

mybirthdaypresent Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that I learn to let go a dysfunctional relationship. I know that i was just being used for her own interest, but I'm not fine enough to resist. Now I realize that I'm already caged myself, and must be able to brekout.

2. I'm grateful for life (again). The mysteries, the unveiling in every corner, and our desperate search for meaning. I hope wherever we are, we can be able to lead a meaningful life.

3. I'm grateful that we are able to make decision and how that thing will impact our life.

10. Reinier

Reinier Fapstronaut

1) I am grateful for the job that I have.
    2) I am grateful for having a good co-workers.
    3) I am grateful for the food that I ate this morning.

11. Anonymous101_

Anonymous101_ Fapstronaut

1. I'm thankful that I've completed 1 week without pmo for first time in first attempt.
    2. I'm thankful for great weather & rain.
    3. I'm thankful that I've started my journey to better tomorrow.

12. Valhal

Valhal Fapstronaut

1. Yet another day on NoFap and yet another day without a wet dream
    2. Went to the beach yesterday, just to walk around and get an ice cream with my mom
    3. Work is going forward big time

Grateful for all this + much more.

13. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful to be with my family at our summerhouse.
    I am grateful for the little sun we get.
    I am grateful for nikitas energy.
    I am grateful to eat "normal" cuz i rly feel the difference. Now back to Keto <3
    I am grateful for the summer.
    I am grateful to just be.
    I am grateful to find out about Zen and Dualism vs non-Dualism and combine them.
    I am grateful to be awakened and start to combined it to "normal human life"
    I am grateful for awareness.
    I am grateful:)

14. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
    2. I am grateful that my brain fog faded which I had for 2 days after the last relapse.
    3. I am grateful that I am back here - decided to fight on, together with allies by my side!
    4. I am grateful for my plans for today.
    5. I am grateful that I started to execute my habits again. I skipped them for 2 days: This had to stop!
    6. I am grateful for good music.
    7. I am grateful for the gym visit I am going to take today - I skipped one day during the last two days.
    8. I am grateful for my family and for my friends.
    9. I am grateful for my determination to pursue my dreams!
    10. I am grateful that I am going to Finland on the morrow for two weeks. I won't be active then.
    11. I am grateful for this thread and for this forum!

1. I'm grateful for reaching 20,000 subscribers on YouTube! That was my goal to complete by the end of 2017, and I managed to complete it by the middle of August, just 5 days before my birthday actually. I'm incredibly happy about this.
    2. I'm grateful for how well the trailer for my 2nd channel turned out. I just finished preparing it earlier today, and I've uploaded it ready for release on the 16th when I open my second channel to the public.
    3. I'm grateful that my income is slowly growing. It's still not quite enough, and it's still a LOT less than I was making at the start of this year during those really awesome months when my channel kind of exploded - but my views have stayed roughly the same as what they dropped to after the rush died down.. and yet my income has still increased due to Patreon supporters, increased product sales, referrals, etc. I also can only see it increasing a lot further once my new product comes out, since this is going to be the best thing I've ever released.

15. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

Anytime man, I'm happy to be there for you. You're doing really well :) and thank you for the congrats, I appreciate it. You'll be where I am very soon.

SaapKaBaap and LoyalKnight like this.
  16. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for being alive and healthy.
    2. I am grateful for having food each and every day.
    3. I am grateful for my family.

17. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the bad side effects leaving me!
    I am grateful that the counselor actually are listening to me about what class I wan't to take this year
    I am grateful that I worked out 4 days in a row!
    I am grateful that I found out another room with a locked door to meditate in(I don't want my parents to find out)
    I am grateful that people are actually bold enough to express there feelings and successes about NoFap on youtube!

18. axc18

axc18 Fapstronaut

1) today I'm grateful for the Merriam-Webster dictionary and all the fascinating stuff it contains about words, their first uses, etymologies, etc
    2) I'm grateful for Hamilton: An American Musical. It's fanbase is absolute trash but the source material is really well-written and -performed; one of my favorite musicals of recent years
    3) I'm grateful for generally good health and the fact that I don't have to worry as much about regional diseases as people in other parts of the country do

19. Death Mammal

Death Mammal Fapstronaut

Day 2

1. Grateful I remembered to do this because
    a. I would have forgotten and felt bad
    b. Feel like a self pittying sob and forcing myself to count my blessings in a sincere manner helps

2. That people don't think I suck. Coworkers and people who are above me comment on my efforts (I do economic development for the community) and hearing I do well helps make me not hate myself

3. The friend I met on a pro-suicide chat a year ago. I have never had such beautiful and deep conversations with another human in all my life. It's a relief to know someone as kind and as thoughtful exists on this planet.