1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls... Why are you so mean?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by bboyownz, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Numbanddisturbed72

Numbanddisturbed72 Fapstronaut

Maybe ditch the app and focus on girls in rl. From my experience, most ppl on dating apps end up being very strange and a waste of time. Ive had guys be total dicks to me on apps....thats what digital communication does to ppl...it allows us to be mean without facing immediate consequences.

vibemaker and bboyownz like this.
  2. bboyownz

bboyownz Fapstronaut

Just thought I would post this:
    [​IMG]

3. Reeboter314

Reeboter314 New Fapstronaut

You would benefit from readin the book "No more Mr Nice Guy" from Robert Glover.

4. Reeboter314

Reeboter314 New Fapstronaut

You do seem like a nice guy, why do you care that the girl thought you were harrassing her? Fuck her, move on women should not be put on a pedestal

vibemaker likes this.
  5. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

What criteria is used to rank the people? Looks is probably the most meaningless and empty trait. Money, people who are rich are often total shitbags, thieves, opportunist, liars and horribly immoral.

If you mean their ability to attract the opposite sex this is assuming that everyone wants to hook up which everyone doesn't. Some women don't want children Oprah Winfrey although not good looking can hook up if she wants to, Marisa Tomei can hookup if she wants to, but they don't have children. Men on average have far less desire to have children than women.

Case II that you posted is not entirely factual. While in the past it would be extremely difficult if not impossible for a woman to have a child on her own and at least very frowned upon. I know for fact not every guy had children. I believe the majority of famous men from history didn't have children.

6. i am sorry but please don't be upset. not all girls are rude like that. don't ever think to kill yourself. life is beautiful and from experience nobody can make you truly happy expect you. start from loving yourself. begin do more of what you like (hobbies, working out, going out with your friends) why don't you meet girls in real life? it is more natural. i used tinder in the past. meet girls in real life. it tastes in a better way

vibemaker likes this.
  7. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

I am not being misogynous here, but 90% of single women today are clueless.

For example, I met a woman at a bar a couple of years ago [yeah, I know, better places to meet women.. but it beats on-line] and flirted a little with her. I am then at a work dinner with colleagues a couple of months later, and, hello, there she was with a colleague [they had met on Badoo]. She mentions how she had met me at the bar and how I had 'hit' on her. She explained she had a boyfriend at the time... a different one. I then met her again soon after at an event, she was drunk, and we could have 'hooked up', but I walked as the better side of me was just not interested.

Anyway, the colleague she is with moves countries, she then hooks up with another of my colleagues [thank God I didn't have her number]... just a couple of times. He also moves country. Next time I see her she's with another guy, 'let me introduce you to my boyfriend... isn't he attractive!'. Then last night I see her, and she's moaning about how they just broke up.

I am friendly with her, but not interested in getting involved with her. Even though she once called me a womanizer [because I happen to be a fun friendly guy] the irony is that she is herself a 'Jezebel'. Of the amount of guys I know she's been with, you could probably double or triple that number to get the real figure... yuuuucccckkkk.

Talking to her as a friend last night, I try to help her. I ask her why she just doesn't stay single for a while... like I do... until a decent guy comes along. And she whines... but 'I'm a woman' whatever that means.

I think it might mean that women may struggle with celibacy once they become sexually active. And once they get in the habit of casual sex, it just goes from worse to worse. Forget the 'hoes', go out with the bros, and screen women hard to look for quality!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  8. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Don't kill yourself over okcupid

bboyownz likes this.
  9. Right!? Maybe Tinder though.

bboyownz likes this.