1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone go to cofee shops just to get out of the house ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Islanders190, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

and listen to podcasts or get some reading in so you don't stay home all day?

2. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

I do and i usually end up drawing other from a distance people when i'm in a coffee shop. Although the last few times i went to the coffee shop at the university i ran into some very annoying people who had issues with me drawing other people saying things like it's "illegal" and other crazy nonsense. So i'm unfortunately i'm going to have to find a new coffee shop to go to.

3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I like being at home more than out in public. :p

4. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

wow really ?? thats rude of them. was it in like a sketch book or notebook? btw I like your profile pic

QUOTE="SilentJay313, post: 975164, member: 114372"]I do and i usually end up drawing other from a distance people when i'm in a coffee shop. Although the last few times i went to the coffee shop at the university i ran into some very annoying people who had issues with me drawing other people saying things like it's "illegal" and other crazy nonsense. So i'm unfortunately i'm going to have to find a new coffee shop to go to.[/QUOTE]

SilentJay313 likes this.
  5. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

lol I hear you. for me home is such a comfort zone for me and where I like to isolate. so I try to atleast get out the house even if it's just for 2 hours. I just started going to cofee shops or by my college library since it's walking distance for me

6. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Yeah it's usually in one of my sketchbooks. Usually the people who do that are the feminist/SJW types that believe anything can be offensive. It's not like i'm doing racist caricatures with overly exaggerated features. I just do it for practice and to hone my drawing skills, but i will admit that sometimes my drawings will come out a little odd looking due to me trying to draw faster than usual.

7. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

that sucks man. I don't know how's the weather at where you live but if its warm maybe you could head out to the park and sketch people

SilentJay313 likes this.
  8. Dake1963

Dake1963 Fapstronaut

I caught someone sketching me in a coffee shop once and I was actually quite thrilled. I didn't ask for it because I didn't think it was a very good likeness.

9. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

Anyone ever watch Friends?
    Going out to a coffee shop is what people do.
    Nobody goes to a coffee shop to fap. It's a safe zone, unless you're paranoid about getting sketched.