1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating? What's that?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by uniqueintheuniverse, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Wow it's been years and years and years maybe about 11 since the last time I dated someone wait a minute about 2 years ago I stated talking to some lady I met in a different country no sex just friendship it looked like it was turning into something real but I decided not to continue with the relationship too much drama from her side now I do want to date more then ever so first chance I get I will ask any potential lady which I find to have some chemistry out I am not afraid but I feel so out of practice and to be honest my financial situation is really bad I can't afford a girlfriend I barely can pay my bills but ... I still can be her friend till I feel comfortable well just wanted to share that Dating!!!! Is something I'm not used to do but I have to get used to... things will get better.. and I will find that special one..

2. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

You dont need money to fuck girls its actually better that you dont because then the girls that you pull will like you for the person that you are

The Consigliere likes this.
  3. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Well it depends on his personal frame. As I understand his post he looks for someone "special" to have a serious relationship with.
    Anyway I think he should date the max of girls in order to gave choice later. There are different courses he can find on the net : my preferred one is RSD max.
    Greetings.

faplordxd likes this.
  4. I am not really looking for that kind of relationships if I wanted to I can have sex with some of them see sex is not that hard to get but not looking for that kind I am looking for something more meaningful but thanks for the advice