1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has a Cure For Cancer Already Been Discovered?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 14, 2017.

1. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

I didn't know about it, but I just searched and read an article on China and opioids, and the reason they didn't have them before was because they were outlawed. So they could have had them in China a long time ago if the government allowed it.

Patents do apply for anti-cancer drugs. But that's even more reason for any cancer drug to not be hidden, they want to make as much money before the patent runs out. And if they don't file any international patents, someone else could independently discovering the same drug/cure and have a worldwide market.

Kenzi likes this.
  2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Yes.
    There you go.
    So, if someone Did.... We would know.
    See?
    So there is the answer.
    Thank you, UN.
    And thank you @stygian for looking it up... I knew I had a thread on it I just was unsure where to go from there

3. This is off topic but I want to say this...@Jolie congrats on being cancer free for four years. That's awesome. You're an amazing fighter. I really mean that.

Chained1991 likes this.
  4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Thanks @aarondf
    My rates weren't good either, so I'm quite proud.
    50% chance of relapse
    25% nonsurvial
    25% cancer free

To still be here and with my kids, I'm very happy.
    They declared my remission officially last year. :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Hopefully you will live long and never have cancer or any other disease or sickness ever again. I'm really happy for you and your family. I don't know if you're a Christian or not but I prayed for good health and long life for you and your family in Jesus' name, Amen. :)

6. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Actually I am a Druid. :)
    I'm raising my kids to choose for themselves.
    I will be happy even if they end up 5 different religions if that's what makes them happy, they will have my support and love.

7. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

@aarondf,
    Thank you for your kind words.
    My oldest daughter is Christian.

8. I just hope for the best health and prosperity for you and your family. You deserve it. You're an amazing fighter.

Kenzi likes this.
  9. To be clear, I liked this part. Not the sad part. Stay awesome.

Kenzi likes this.
  10. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Thanks, you too.... You are doing well in reboot.

And I figured (about the like)

11. Adrian Otto

Adrian Otto Fapstronaut

I am not sure about the exact and accurate cure for the cancer disease. Though, I have seen my father fighting with the prostate cancer and had recovered from it very well. He was diagnosed a few years ago. While looking for his treatment at the Best radiation Therapy New York, the oncologist suggested us with Prostate cancer treatment options Long Island, according to his condition and health. He was recommended for regular chemotherapy along with the radiation therapy Suffolk. Now, he had recovered from the disease after a long fight of more than 3 years.
    [​IMG]

12. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Governments could also have a part of this. Using it as a method of population control, because cancer can get anyone. Leaving only wealthy elite/world leaders able to cure themselves. I'm not one for conspiracy theories either but this one is actually possible, if not likely.

13. I just find it hard to believe that not one single good hearted person who heard about the cure would come out and Snowden that crap. I mean there are crappy people in the world who care more about money than human lives, sure, but I find it hard to believe that there isn't a single good person in that industry who would throw caution to the wind and just leak all the information.

Son of a Bitch likes this.
  14. Wait, you're telling me you find it hard to believe that there could be a mass unification of individuals within the pharmaceutical industry in where they all agree that the best course of action is to hide the cure to a terrible disease in order to ensure a steady income stream????

Do you even conspiracy, broette?!

15. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Broette... Love it!
    *high five