1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Spanking

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Drewdee446, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Were you ever spanked as child? Till what age

2. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I was not spanked, spanking children is illegal in the country I live in.

3. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

Yes. I'm not sure that I was ever spanked after the age of five, though I was probably around 7 or so when my dad, for the only time ever, slapped my face when he thought I'd lost my toddler brother. Turned out he went back in the house when no one was looking. (some background, our house wasn't in a typical neighborhood. We had lots of space around us and a deep trench behind us with a railroad on the other side.)

The school I went to allowed spanking. Seeing a paddle on the teacher's desk was normal up to the second grade. We didn't see corporal punishment from third grade on up. It was a surprise to me when we moved to another state and one of my teachers stated that kids should never be spanked.

I am not opposed to spanking, so long as it's quick and the kid understands it. I think that schools that have a policy of corporal punishment should require parental consent.

4. Yup by my mom and dad. In the wise words of Eddie griffin "Pain will give you memory of what not to do"

A41:14A likes this.
  5. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

Yes..
    When I was 8 years old, I guess, they stopped.

6. Yeah, by my parents & elders.

7. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Never at home but in school. I went to catholic school. Ruler or paddle. The paddle hurt bad!