1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do i tell her? I need serious advice about this

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Second_chance, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Second_chance

Second_chance Fapstronaut

I'm dating this girl for a couple of months but since we both are in college we couldn't hang out that much. I think we have seen each other i dont know like 15 times top. We have intimacy but not a lot of sex but we touch each other and stuff. The thing is i dont feel that much confidence with her yet. I'm still in the phase where i want to impress her. We are not deeply connected. We do connect during "sex" and care for each other.

The thing is i relapsed hard last week and got a some sort of bacteria in my penis. It itchys and it's red. I think it's balanitis. I have to make an appointment to see an urologist.

The thing is this girl invite me to her house this next week. She's obviously expecting sex. But I cant do it since I haven't gone to the doctor and healed my penis. As you know this is a really embarassing situation to tell to a girl you've been dating for a short time. But I can't refuse either to see her, since i already cancelled her this weekend and we haven't seen in two weeks (thats a lot).

What should I do? I need your advice please! I hope i explained myself.

2. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

I know exactly what you should do.

Don't cancel. In a good moment, tell her about that infection you have or whatever it is. That's not embarrassing AT ALL. I'm 100% sure she doesn't mind.

Second_chance likes this.
  3. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

What haha

Just hang out still and tell her, also if it doesnt hurt you and its not contagious just wear a condom

Second_chance likes this.
  4. Second_chance

Thanks for the advice, i think i can go and hang out and when the moment comes, tell her about what happened. It's just a really frustrating situation to talk about. And i dont want to give her wrong impressions about me, but then again. This is me right? I think she should know for who i really am and not be selling a free of trouble person.

5. Vilcox

Vilcox Fapstronaut

Say that you are ill.

She will believe it is a STD. It will create unnecessary tension.

And cancel the date.

Low likes this.
  6. Second_chance

As a matter of fact we do had sex last weekend, and then this occured to me, but i know it isnt her because this same thing happened to me years ago when a fapped a lot and didnt clean myself properly. I know she can worry about stuff or give her a wrong impression. That's what worries me about telling her. But I dont want to cancel either, we haven seen her in time and i dont want to feel her abandoned adding cancelling twice a date.