1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation surprise

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by pavloo91, May 21, 2017.

1. pavloo91

pavloo91 Fapstronaut

The post may be triggering for some, so be careful.

I have just experienced an orgasm during meditation. This scares me a little bit. Have any of you experienced this? Do you have any resources on this?

I was meditating, focusing on my breath and then shifting my attention to various sensations in my body as they arose. After some time I felt arousal, but I didn't worry about it too much as I often experience arousal during meditation. So I focused on it. or more like I treated it as an anchor and was watching my thoughts coming and going. And then I felt more and more arousal to eventually have an orgasm. I had a similar experience some time ago, but I finished my session before ejaculating. Every time I sensed an intention to ejaculate, I just let it go. I wasn't meditating to have an orgasm, just followed the sensation with curiosity.

moslou93 likes this.
  2. Yes this happened to me a couple years ago when I was at college and in a long distance relationship so was doing hardmode like you're doing.

I wasn't doing mindfulness meditation, but a technique called HeartMath which is basically loving kindness meditation with deep breathing.

I was in a school building when it happened haha. Fortunately it was late at night and no one was around so I just waddled home in my sticky jeans.

I eventually found out I was experiencing something called "Kundalini Awakening" (confirmed by a yogi and an Ayurvedic practitioner.)

Maybe google that and see if you are experiencing some of the other symptoms.

moslou93 and I Free I like this.
  3. projectexperiment

projectexperiment Fapstronaut

Yeah I got you bro. I've been having multiple orgasms meditating recently and I'm finding it a blast. Jesus, the need for sex is really going down with these experiences.

4. pavloo91

pavloo91 Fapstronaut

@projectexperiment Well, truth be told, I would still rather have an orgasm making love to my woman than just sitting.

5. Yeah I decided that too when this happened. I was having "full body" orgasms from the meditation practice which felt great and didn't cause any negative effects (at least short term) but I didn't feel okay making myself orgasm through meditation. I felt that it was just a different way of masturbating.

6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Just googled it, Interesting .

7. projectexperiment

projectexperiment Fapstronaut

Sure. But you gotta start somewhere. I don't think of this as masturbating.

8. moslou93

moslou93 New Fapstronaut