1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Wise_Paragon

Wise_Paragon Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for:
    Podcasts: They are the audio for the brain when you're on the move. A good substitute for music. Helps me stay focus and for that I'm grateful.
    Food: One of life's pleasures.
    Eyes: Seeing the beauty in this world is something to be grateful for everyday.

2. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the beautiful day.
    2. I am grateful for the day off.
    3. I am grateful for the job tomorrow.
    4. I am grateful to thank you I got.
    5. I am grateful to get my reading back.
    6. I am grateful for Spotify and its music library.

3. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for this food I am eating for breakfast while I wiriting here lol;
    2. I am grateful for the beautiful women I saw yesterday. I should have given her a compliment because she deserved it;
    3. I am grateful for last night´s sleep;

4. Jae

Jae Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful that I have two caring parents.

2. I'm grateful that I'm slowly gaining back my self-confidence.

3. I'm grateful that I'm maturing and that I have opportunities to give back to those who've helped me.

5. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am grateful for good health.
    I am grateful for friends and family.
    I am grateful to have my hands to type this!

6. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

Day 2

1. I am grateful that I did my morning workout after a long time courtesy of constant self deprecation of oneself through the use of 'P'

2. I am grateful for doing more work today than yesterday. [Intend to do more tomorrow]

3. I am grateful that i didn't skip any meal today. [Really grateful for this]

7. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful to have a job for tomorrow.
    2. I am grateful to have money in the bank.
    3. I am grateful for the kind words.
    4. I am grateful that it is close to the weekend.
    5. I am grateful for music.
    6. I am grateful to not be out in the rain for so long.

8. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I did not masturbate today.
    2. I am grateful that I solved an accident with a bike driver on a good way: I will pay just 55€ to repair his Bike, and that's it.
    3. I am grateful for the social interactions I had today
    4. I am grateful for the gym session (although it was short..... because of a phone call) today.
    5. I am grateful that I post here again, I skipped this thread for 2 days. My mistake! (I actually made posting here a Habit in my Habit App now!)
    6. I am grateful that I can log onto NoFap every evening and now that no one is fighting alone. We're all United Front.
    7. I am grateful for the live I have been given.
    8. I am grateful for my body. We have to love ourselves!
    9. I am grateful for the important live lessons I took today.
    10. I am grateful that I am going to sleep earlier now. Good night you all!

1. I'm grateful for being back at home.
    2. I'm thankful that I'm able to start all over again after fapping tonight. Now I understand where I fall, I m getting better everyday.
    3. I'm grateful for the wonderful movie I enjoyed today.

9. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is my existence.
    2. I'm grateful for my streak. I'm grateful that i have gained streak in both Nofap and Duolingo.
    3. I'm grateful for flat markers. I'm grateful that my flat markers arrived few days ago. This will help the players see the marking better.

10. m.coming.back

m.coming.back Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for my mother
    I'm grateful for my father who left us for ever
    I'm grateful for my mother

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  11. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having completed another year here on this planet today;
    2. I am grateful that there is peace in my country. I wish peace for the entire world;
    3. I am grateful for being awake.

12. Today is a very hard day to be grateful but still:
    1. I'm grateful for my family.
    2. I'm grateful for my job.
    3. I'm grateful for my car.

Coffee Candy, nojerking, Jae and 6 others like this.
    1. I'm grateful for eating a healthy meal tonight.
    2. I'm grateful that I chanted today.
    3. I'm grateful that I'm alive.

13. Wise_Paragon

Wise_Paragon Fapstronaut

Happy Birthday man. Idk your streak but make this age one without taint of the fap. Enjoy it.

14. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

Happy Birthday Brother! Keep on fighting! also you have great successful year ahead, may all your dreams and wishes come true.

nojerking and burningmidnight like this.
  15. Wise_Paragon

Wise_Paragon Fapstronaut

Man am I grateful today. I've been having headaches everyday and idk why but I'm grateful I made it to Friday.

I'm grateful for:
    Reaching double digits again: Gotta say I've been tempted to lurk at beautiful women online all week but I stayed focused on my goal, and kept in mind it's a greater goal than any short term pleasure would ever give me. I'm grateful for my strength.
    Brainbuddy App: This app is worth it..literally it's subscription based but for NoFap its worth it. It helped get me through this urge like 10 minutes ago haha. Reminding me what I have to look forward to. Can't give into this temptation, I'm trying to build my "fire".
    Parents: They support me to no end, and I don't show it much but i'm grateful for them. I don't know where i'd be without em.
    People: Sometimes you have to look at someone else to see yourself. We are all the same in some way shape or form. The true path to connecting with others is seeing them on the same level as you. Connect with them as they are apart of you. We all struggle. We all go through hardships. We all have our achievements. We understand each other, and it's important to understand that.
    Life: Each morning I take a deep breath and become mindful of the life I have before me. Remembering that life is short. There's no time to waste on frivolous activities and addictions. Let's have fun with life, let's be great at life. Make life your bitch and dominate at life.

16. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

Day 3

1. I am grateful that I corrected myself when I could have easily slacked through the day doing nothing.

2. I am grateful that I did my workout in the nick of time. [Need to keep body fit]

3. I am grateful that despite all the negativity surrounding me, I am still being positive about life.

17. Wise_Paragon

Wise_Paragon Fapstronaut

It disappoints me to see your relapse brutha. Sometimes things get rough and there's nowhere else to go or nothing to do. Get back on the horse and keep fighting. You can do it man, I know you can. Stay strong, remember the greater goal. There's greatness in you. Remember that.

SaapKaBaap and Warrior Within like this.
  18. Degman

Degman Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my friend that has supported me ever since I started my streak.
    2. I'm grateful for my father that works abroad so that I can live a good life.
    3. I'm grateful for my mother because she is my role model.