1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My heart feels so broken...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by The moon, Apr 19, 2017.

1. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

Thank you for this. I needed this a lot.

2. I had that habit , I was attached to a girl after a first date even though I DIDNT LIKE HER , i wanted companionship , someone to be there for me while i pmod...

Your case is different you say youre in love, and that may be true but i recomend you go out wherever and talk to girls , ask them if they want a friend.. Doesnt matter if you get rejected the point is to understand that theres more girls than the one you got comfy with online..

your choice.
    Im on day 9 and it was pretty easy to tell a girl she was cute and i wanted to see her smile, ( a stranger ), I was nervous but i didnt hesitate. While i was thinking about telling her that all i could think about was making passionate love to her so just make small talk with any girl you like it WILL HELP YOU. no pressure man youre not gonna ask them out , you cant have any Os, my opinion is you need hardmode.

The moon likes this.
  3. iceman40

iceman40 Fapstronaut

First time got my heart broken it was bad. I was dating a girl that I thought I could not live without. She decided to stop seeing me and I had the toughest time of my life. I dropped an important college class and hit rock bottom. Now 20 years later and over 400 girls, stuff like that does not bother me. I don't deal with their shit test and if they want to walk I let them.

See women have more choices than us men because no matter how ugly they look, there will be some dude trying to get some. Men have a hard time. The uglier we look, the more money and social proof we need to get a girl.

Hang in there buddy and never give your hear to a girl like the Disney movies tell us to do. lol

4. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

Thank you. I am controlling myself. I had couple of relapses. But still I haven't given up. I am still continuing. Wish you a great day.

5. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

Yeah. I think i am also going through a tough time. The thing is that the girl i like is blonde and slim. So when i see someone like that i remember of her. That's the toughest thing.
    Thanks. Wish you a wonderful day.