1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate myself for not doing this sooner...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Anibal, May 10, 2017.

1. Anibal

Anibal New Fapstronaut

Hi to whoever is reading. Ill go strait to the point. I have masturbated for about 5-6 years, every single day, sometimes more than 4 times a day. I know, its way too much. My birthday is coming soon and Ive wanted to do this for a long time but just couldn't help but masturbate. Its like if there is someone making me do it inside my brain. I know i dont want to do it but just cant stop. I really want to make it. Wish me luck...

FeelingDoomed and D . J . like this.
  2. Degman

Degman Fapstronaut

Better late than never!

Welcome to NoFap, I'm glad to hear that you decided to quit your addiction and don't forget to set your counter! If you're in need of motivation read some success stories or use our panic button.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. Anibal

Anibal New Fapstronaut

Thanks for your support.

5. Anibal

Anibal New Fapstronaut

I don't have a strategy, what do you recommend ?

D . J . likes this.
  6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.