1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The House Of Funk

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ς๏ร๓เς รєภรє, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Funky monkey boys and girls!

This is a place to share funky doodahs and funkalicious junk.

Have at it!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    SilentJay313 and NoBrainer like this.
  2. A sack full o' mojo might be wanted before you come to party in this house y'all. Or perhaps ovaries full o' lady powerjuices.

3. OK not cool, as I was typing the above post which wasn't at all necessary not only did my rubber earbud cover fall off but the covering of the earbud itself ripped off and now the hardware is showing and I cannot find the thing on the ground anywhere. Mojo still filling apparently.

BeautyForAshes likes this.

4. Where do the decades go? Before you know it your parents are dying and you're next.

Celebration anyone?

SilentJay313 likes this.

5. Many people live as if drunk and dying in a dream.

Life is but a passing dream for the unawakened.

It's incredibly short.

So short.

Too short to live drunk and dying in a dream.

SilentJay313 likes this.
  6. So where does the solution lie?

Let's funk it out in here shall we?

[​IMG]

Love. Death. Life.

Who has time to fap?

Is masturbating really showing oneself 'love'? Look up the roots of the word before you answer if you even have to.

7. [​IMG]

Peace. War. Hate.

Is masturbating an attempt at turning self hate into self love?

Why yes for some I guarantee it is somethin of the sort.

For others they may just have too much time on their hands and be too fond of catchin a rush from sex hormones.

8. IDK bout anyone else but 'batin for me = maggot brain.

master_of_the_flying_guillotine_by_radkobra-d4kzjif.jpg

Deleted Account and SilentJay313 like this.
  9. This thread is apparently too funky for searches.

Had a helluva time digging it up. Thought it was deleted for a minute for being too funky for masturbation.

Q: What is a fundamental mistake of man's?
    A: To think that he is alive, when he has merely fallen asleep in life's waiting-room.
    Idries Shah, Seeker After Truth

10. Alfred Kinsey in a chimpanzee circle jerk education session no doubt was the cause of me masturbating in front of a computer monitor with 4 friends fapping away by my side. We were higher than the Twin Towers if that makes it sound more appropriate.

11. Doodads i like the word paradigm can we get funky with shifting in here?

paradigm-shift-cartoon.gif

12. What on Earth did the artist have in mind? The one armed swordsman from Master of the Flying Guillothingamijjer?

Hey I wonder if Jamiroquai can be classified as funk? Well he is funky enuff for me!

Just likes this.

13. Due to negative energy leeches in the vicinity of this website, I will be transitioning to my log of refuge for quarantine and administering mutual peer support in the appropriate sections.

Have a nice life haters.

14. Just

Just Fapstronaut