1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Attension from women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Apr 29, 2017.

1. My whole life I have never been on a date nor have I had a girlfriend. The only times I had sex was through online hook ups with damaged women, transgendered people, or most recently with men. Up to this point I have had no genuine Attension from women. I am filled with feelings of depression and little self worth because of it.

I also want to say that I am a college student that still lives with my mom. I am from a working class family that has very little money. I myself make very little money. I feel like a girl upon knowing this would reject me.

The last thing I have to say is that I am struggling with how to cope with this. I spend all of my money going to massage parlors, and making other risky behaviors to fill that empty void. I feel like hooking up and going to massage parlors are the only way to get some Attension from women.

I feel worthless and I feel like a woman would never like me. I have no confidence to approach women. I assume they don't like me and I even sometimes resent women.

Thank you and would appreciate some comments.

2. Degman

Degman Fapstronaut

Looks like confidence is a big problem to you. It seems that your comfort zone has gotten very tight so you only do things that give you a sense of security like going to the massage parlours. I suggest that you try stretching your comfort zone in any way possible, start with smaller things and do bigger, more extraordinary things as you expand your comfort zone.

I Free I likes this.
  3. J!nx

J!nx Fapstronaut

That you live with your mom because you don' make much money is not a problem. If you still let your mom cook for you, clean your room, clean your bed and wash your clothing, then this would be a problem when you have a woman you like and have to tell her this. So if you want some advise from a woman, let me tell you: Just for the case that you do like I wrote and dont have your life in your hands while living with your parents, thats a change you should try. Help to prepare meals for the family, or do it alone, wash your clothes yourself, iron them, take care of your rooms yourself and dont shift much responibility for your life to your parents anymore. I dont say that this is what you do, I just tell you in case you live this way. Good luck!

I Free I and Degman like this.
  4. laris

laris Fapstronaut

You man have self-esteem issues! My advice is simple and yet effective: read as many books as you can. Its not a waste of time. If you do so for a couple of years you man just using power of words , you could have an unique taking style and I can say that a lot of girls would love to have a chat with you

I Free I likes this.
  5. jack barnard

jack barnard Fapstronaut

I'd definitely stop going to those massage parlours for sure, they are only giving you a temporary fix on your problems!! They're not helping your self confidence because you're not getting out of your comfort zone which isn't challenging you to make you in to a better person, this might not sound very helpful but I can assure you I felt the same at some point when I was at my darkest moment!
    They say you need to have a good relationship with fear otherwise you never learn anything new in life, this can certainly be applied in your situation and however hopeless you feel, it'd be easier for you to make some small changes in your life!!

Try just talking to strangers at the grocery store or checkouts and then progress from there, it's gonna be hard at first, maybe watch some youtube videos to start off with and that'll show that you're not alone in your situation, lots of people have felt the feelings that you're going through right now!!

I Free I and LavaMe like this.
  6. Stop going to these odd massage parlors; they're killing your ability to get "Attension" or attention from women / transvestites / men. I believe this is the case because you're just viewing them as sex toys. As far as money goes, focus on finishing your college degree and then money should become a focus. This is unless if your college costs too much money and you need to get a job to support yourself or your family.

I Free I likes this.
  7. Thanks for the advice. It is exactly what I need. I will add that socializing gets easier when I don't orgasm for awhile. I have no idea why, but it helps.

8. Rigel7

Rigel7 Fapstronaut

Bro, take this from someone who has walked in your shoes, you need to stop going to massage parlours. Take drastic steps - don't withdraw large amounts of cash. Delete any 'planned appointments' you have in your mind or diary with regard to visiting these places. Fill the time up with more productive and wholesome activities. Like, instead of spending money at massage parlours, buy a gym membership and go to the gym instead? It probably costs the same, depending on how frequently you go to a massage parlour (but it sounds fairly regular to you). I'm very much still recovery from addiction to massage parlours, but it is a very financially draining and risky behaviour, so please fight against the urge to go with all of your might!

scottfree and I Free I like this.

9. I just have one question for you, do you blame women for not being interested in you, or do you blame yourself?

Think hard on what you do, on what you say, on how you look like. Think hard about your hobbies, personal hygiene, think about your dreams, aspirations, goals. Think about how you look like when you look at a woman walking down the street by looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing those emotions play out in front of you. Think about the image you show, the way you dress, the way you carry yourself, the way you feel about yourself.

After you do, ask yourself, where can I improve? What should I do to make myself a better person, a better lover, a better everything?

There's a famous saying from Albert Einstein and I quote "The definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results."

If you want a change in your life, if you want women to be interested in you, then you have to improve yourself in every way.

There's no shortcut, no easy way, no amount of money you can pay, the change starts with you.

It's your choice, no one can do it for you.

10. I Free I

I Free I Guest

[​IMG]

Matrix Intel likes this.
  11. John84

John84 Fapstronaut

Women will be looking for a few things that attracts them. Like how physical attractive are you, and your personality like confidence, mystery, being fun and engaging their emotions. Women hate a few things like clingyness, showing your cards to fast, (like saying I love you after the 2nd date), continuing calling/texting, being controlling or trying to posses them are also on the shit list. Just having that down you can get women while being broke. You can't fix your face doing this, but you can make yourself more physically attractive working out at the gym. Next of course is money, some women will date you even though they find your other qualities unattractive just because you have money and can provide financial security. It obvious how to get that one, win the lottery, get a good education and job etc.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  12. There are a few issues I have. 1st I hate working out. 2. I hate the idea of changing my wardrobe, changing my looks, getting bigger muscles, and faking confidence just so that I can get a girl. I feel like that it's all artificial and the thought of doing all this exhausts me. If I have to do all of this k7st to get a girl. Then I don't want one. If I ever make any of these changes, it's only going to be for me. Not for some piece of ass.

13. I do appreciate your advice. They are all good ideas. I am just not motivated to do these things.

14. I did all these things to feel happy and proud of myself, if I'm not giving it all in life and become lazy, I can't complain my life is shitty, that women don't find me attractive. To complain is to assume that people have to accept you just the way you are because there's nothing for you to improve.

Self improvement is not about you changing yourself into someone else, is to become the best version of yourself.

If you are fat it means you have poor health, poor diet and little to no exercise. It doesn't mean anything else because anything else is an excuse. Take it from me, I used to weight 388 LB and I currently weight 330, I still have a long way to go, but I started this new healthy lifestyle in December, so it's only been a few months.

My wardrobe sucked, all I had were black shirts, it's tasteless and it screams out loud I have no worries about how others see me, so I changed and bought more colorful clothes that I liked. It's not that I decided to wear a disguise, I wear whatever I like, but I also want to look good, I want to become more social therefore I try to fit more into society.

I used to have a lot of trouble speaking to women, but in time I built more confidence and now I talk to them like it's nothing.

If I stayed inside my little bubble of self pity I wouldn't have gone as far as I've gone, and I still have a long way to go. If you want your life to change you have to improve yourself, it's as simple as that. Complaining won't change anything.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Rigel7

Rigel7 Fapstronaut

Trust us, we are not about being fake. I only suggested the gym because it's a much better alternative to massage parlours. I don't really like exercise either, but once I got started, I found that it became bearable.

It sounds to me that you need greater motivation to change and break out of the sad, yet comfortable, life you are living at the moment. If I can be blunt - random hookups and massage parlours are a surefire way to eventually get a STD (even with protection). I only say this because your current way of living is not tenable and you need this urgent shock to wake up.

16. I will describe now a friend of mine who complains women aren't into him, and by all means I am not comparing you to him, I'm simply going to use him as an example of his flawed point of view.

He's an Otaku gamer, for those who don't know what an otaku is, it's a person who is extremely into japanese animation, manga and japanese culture in general. He's also a gamer which means he loves videogames a lot.

I'm not going to criticize anime and videogames because I do share a liking for these, except I'm not so into them it consumes my life at all. I barely have any time to sit and play video games and watch anime.

That said, this guy has a compulsive desire to waste money buying too many videogames, he just stacks them up like a hoarder and almost never gets a chance to play 80% of them, he just buys them because of his compulsive nature. He plays Destiny all day if he's on a day off from work and when he does work he plays just before he goes to work and jumps right in afterwards. If it wasn't Destiny he'd play anything else for hours.

He also goes on Anime marathons and watches series in a span of a day, several hours in, his life is basically work, videogames and anime.

Yet he complains women aren't into him

His fashion sense is on the floor, wearing military camo pants, shirts with anime or videogame characters in them. And chain around his waist.

He collects a bunch of anime girl figurines with large body parts or revealing outfits, and collects thousands of pictures on his phone and computer of anime female characters, drooling over them as if they are real.

When a girl actually talks to him he makes the stupidest jokes and can't stop talking about videogames and anime, even if a girl is present.

And to make matters worse he objectifies all women, he wants this "Perfect" anime real life girl who has the perfect body and loves him for who he is.

We were once at a comic con and this girl who was not ugly was hitting on him, and he didn't even know how to respond. When she left he said she was too fat.

Then he cries and complains he's all alone and no one loves him.

He refuses to improve himself and see where he goes wrong, and I've given him all the advice I can, but he will never change.

It's sad, but if you are incapable of seeing perspective outside your own, you can't complain things don't go the way you want them to.

17. Rigel7

Rigel7 Fapstronaut

I just want to also say - ask anyone who has been in a long-term relationship/married and they will tell you relationships and love is hard work. If you don't put effort into it, don't expect anything out of it - so definitely don't complain if no relationships are happening for you if you aren't making active effort in it.

18. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-flirt.89106/#post-719066

19. J!nx

J!nx Fapstronaut

If you dont change yourself, you will have to pick from what you can get and this will be the same type of person like you are yourself.
    Is a woman who says " I wont do anything to be attractive for my partner" attraictive to you? Would you consider this as respectful and caring?

Ask this yourself. Nothing to offer means you wont get anything. Whole life works like this. And thats not only about muscles or money. Its about brain and emotions. With what you said here, I as a woman doubt you have personality and emotions, sorry. Dont want to offend or be mean, just want to wake you up.

20. Hey there. I can relate to you, and i think the advice by the people here is right. Can be overwhelming though to read no from 5 sides "you have to change", "wake up", etc.. I am sure it is not meant to down you, but to up you, if you get what i mean. It IS after all in your own hands, and what is required is to recognize this, and also to jump into cold waters sometimes, meaning to let of your comfort-zone. You are 21, still young, whole life in front of you. What i did when i was 21 was moving to another city, on my own, and later traveling 3 months through europe on my bike. Also on my own. I felt alone, not able to finish any task, anxious, fearful, you name it. I still am in a way, and have problems (i would not be here if not), but i also know there is possibility to improve everyday, and what i needed was a drastic jump out of my comfort zone.

J!nx likes this.