1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbation Quitting Seems To Be Impossible

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bhavay Luthra, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Bhavay Luthra

Bhavay Luthra Fapstronaut

Hello,

This happened from past two months.I jerk off daily 4- 5 times a day .It seems impossible to be quitting .I tried several times to quit but in a day or two i come back again .Then later i feel regret but i cant stop myself from doing it. My dick hurts . I try to keep occupied myself but it only takes 10min of your busy schedule so i end up doing it in everyday Any good advice that i can continue to quit for some months
    ThanK You

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    Marcel0404 likes this.
  2. nginx2

nginx2 Fapstronaut

If you need to M that often, you should try to distract yourself from it. For me keeping the mind occupied worked very well. Try to use all time of the day to do something instead of hanging around.

So if you get an urge, you should immediately do something to distract yourself. It should be easier than just letting the urge cool down, and trying to keep your hands away. If you are alone at home, and have nothing to do, most people are prone to relapse and it is way difficult.

The most effective and easiest way is to leave your house, ideally all day. If you are outside, no matter how strong your addiction is, you won't M. You won't.

So try to be somewhere else other than your home as often as possible. And if you are at home and get an urge, go for a walk for 15 minutes.

Last but not least, mind, that you build up momentum and it will get easier. The first days are always the very hardest. But if you can make 20-30 days, you can make any number of days.

Marcel0404 likes this.
  3. Radzn

Radzn Fapstronaut

Hey I know exactly what you say but 2 thing you can't change your self in a day or two (it has took me 2 years that now I relapse once a week rather than 2 times a day) plus that if you failed don't destroy everything you have achieved so get back on fight!!!!!

5. Reminds me on the troubles I had in your age. But there is a lot of hope you will not be addicted to this habit any longer. You tried several times to quit. Why? Because there is something inside of you that wants true happines. Your heart brought you here. Great! Actually your body is producing great amounts of hormones - that's nature, it is not bad and it is not good. You have to learn to deal with it. Don't become addicted to M for the rest of your life like many men do. Follow your heart and keep trying to quit a habit that never will make you happy constantly.

This community is the right place to make a commitment not to masturbate for a certain time. Just find out, what you feel able to do. And if there is a relapse - start again. Most important: always accept, like and love yourself. You are a wonderful person and a great life full of peace, joy and true love is waiting for you.

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.