1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Exercise and Nutrition Advice

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Improvement25, Apr 1, 2017.

1. cgwbfimh

cgwbfimh Fapstronaut

Hi each day I run between 10-20 minutes, I'm not sure iff I am running properly so if you can point out a good video on how to run that will be great, also I have a lot of tension in my neck and shouldes what should I do?

2. Mateo89

Mateo89 Fapstronaut

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and educating myself and others.

Give and receive
    Cheers,

Mateo

3. I Free I

I Free I Guest

How do you feel about organic protein shake's ?

4. 2tochuntra

2tochuntra Fapstronaut

Can you give me few tip of home exercise or advice to have a flat tummy? It is my major problem. Hope you can help. Thanks

5. Purps

Purps Guest

Are post workout shakes mandatory right after the gym workout or can I just come home and eat a meal with complex carbs and some protein?

I'm asking this since I usually would take post workout shake with dextrose in it right after gym workout then I would have to wait 1 hour after it to eat my meal.

6. If you are just looking to improve your overall level of fitness and nutrition, you don't really need protein shakes. Assuming you are referring to whey protein, it is a SUPPLEMENT. As long as your protein intake for the entire day matches your requirements/needs (which differs from person to person, based on activity level), you don't need protein shakes. Unless you find that your schedule is tight and you don't have time to sit down for a meal, then you can use protein shakes as a substitute 30 mins to 1 hour after your workout. The best option is still eating whole food though. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

7. Albert Anderson

Albert Anderson Fapstronaut

Hello, help me for body building.:(