1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I lost my virginity to a prostitute

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kurmutziku, Jan 5, 2017.

1. staub

staub Fapstronaut

Me or D.J.?
    I'm from germany (du evtl. auch, @BMW-6er? ;) )

D . J . likes this.
  2. BMW-6er

BMW-6er Fapstronaut

hahaha hey was geht =D alles schicki :cool: ?
    Um auf deine Frage zurück zukommen jaaaaa bin aus DE. Wie lange bist du schon am strugeln ?

3. staub

staub Fapstronaut

Eh, geht alles ganz locker.
    Tag 84 heute. Wie is bei dir?

Edit: Are other languages frowned upon or not allowed? Not sure.
    Probably should stick with english anyway? ^^

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Not necessarily frown upon but you can understand when on a global site, you limit additional input from others that don't know the particular language.

5. staub

staub Fapstronaut

Yes, very much understood.

That's why I said it. :)
    But still nice to see others from "around here" on this site as well. You could say "what are the odds" but i actually have seen other german sounding usernames before so probably not that small.

D . J . likes this.
  6. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

I'd do that... I'd become a wizard, then scream: COME WORLD. COME BULLY ME FOR HOLDING STRONG ON MY BELIEFS AND WAITING FOR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

7. staub

staub Fapstronaut

Yeah keep in mind that this kind of bothers me at some point.

Funny thought, though. *Tries to summon lightning*

Aiyoshi likes this.
  8. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

The media really jacks this one up bad, right? I mean movies and things never reflect how bad people feel when it's all over. They play it off, they make comedies, etc. But what's real is what you're saying. That people get really hurt and don't know how to recover. Just know that no matter how anyone treated you or what you thought was a good idea, you can learn from it and your soul is still precious. That sounds kind of cheeseball, but it's 100% true.

Glad you got that out there. We can all learn a lot from our mistakes.

9. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

True. movie really doesnt show how the person feels after a terrible decision.

Aiyoshi and D . J . like this.
  10. Maybe it's just me, but I did something like that, but much worse. It was a one night stand with a twink on craigslist. I'm not proud of it or enjoy the memory, but I don't regret SHIT in life.

11. Holy crap your streak is long.

D . J . likes this.
  12. SweetTransformation

SweetTransformation Fapstronaut

Wow, your story is truly inspirational. I'm really glad you've shared your story because in this day and age everyone is pressured to have sex for the sake of having sex. The same way people who choose to have sex believe they have the freedom of choice is the same way people who choose not to have sex have the freedom of choice.
    Your friend was not truly a friend to you at all - it's a sad realisation but sometimes it happens in life. It would be easy for me to say don't feel ashamed, it's the past which is true but it is something that you l done and have to live with. However, I can say it does not define you at all. The best thing about the past is that it's gone: looking back at it can either hold you back or teach you profound lessons. Your integrity shows simply by the way you have enlightened us here in this community. We have all made mistakes and have felt the pangs of peer pressure whether we realise it or not. Thank you so much for your story. God bless!

D . J . likes this.
  13. I heard this lecture once and the professor poured himself a glass of water and asked, "How much does this glass of water weigh?" A couple of students spat out answers: "8 ounces", "12 ounces" another student replied. The professor said "The absolute weight of the glass of water doesn't matter, what matters is how long I hold on to it. If I hold it for a minute nothing will happen, if I hold it for an hour my arm will ache, if I hold it all day long my arm will feel numb and paralyzed."

The past is the past man, live and learn. Often times we are our own biggest critics. Don't dwell too much on past mistakes, dwell long enough to learn, but not so much as to keep you down.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2017
  14. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

Welcome to the club I did too. You're not the only one. Message me if you want to talk about it with someone else who has been there.

D . J . likes this.