1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sweet Dreams

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LegendaryToast, Mar 13, 2017.

1. How often do you dream?

I usually dont dream when I PMO but after one day (one night sleep ) I begin to dream. I have observed it many times. But I dont have wild dreams . They are descent (only hd wild once 1-2 times).

That was my experience. Now my next point is :-
    Though i like dreams :p .I read somewhere that we dream everyday its just we dont remember them. Usually Dreams are forgotten but if you dont have a sound sleep you will remember them.

Now the point is that i feel No PMO is the reason for having these dreams (As I said above). Are these dreams due to sound sleep or no pmo is making me tensed due to which i remember these dreams?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2017
    Shang-Chi and Star Lord like this.
  2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I only remember the confusing or bad ones.
    Yay lol.
    But even they are few and far between.

Shang-Chi and LegendaryToast like this.
  3. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut

I noticed that when I abstaining for a certain amount of time, my dreams are:

More realistic
    More logical
    About every day scenarios that's keeping me going throughout the day
    Being memorized
    Enjoyable

When I have relapsed, my dreams are more chaotic and weird.

That's what I noticed

4. I dream every single day, PMO or not. I remember that I dream. But very rarely I actually remember of WHAT I dream. When I do not PMO tho I do remember my dreams more often. And I also start to trigger lucid dreams very frequently (like once or twice a month, sometimes more). While when I PMO I barely lucid dream, maybe only like two or three times a year. I don't try to intentionally trigger lucid dreams tho, I'm just speaking of it randomly happening on itself.

Shang-Chi likes this.
  5. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

I'm sure I had some lately but I don't do so well with remembering them when I wake. Maybe I should start being more mindful before bed and upon waking up? Keep a dream journal next to my bed?

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN GREAT THREAD!

LegendaryToast and Quiver like this.
  6. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

I have a lil' Dream Journal next to my bed. Going to report my dreams here thanks again for being an inspiration!

LegendaryToast and Star Lord like this.
  7. Same here bro. First effect of No pmo is on my dreams thats why i tried no PMO.

I would like to hear them , certainly.

Quiver and Star Lord like this.
  8. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Abstaining pmo has started affecting my dreams.
    I dreamt I pmo and it seemed very real, I was really disappointed, woke up feeling so bad about losing my streak. Then I realised it was a dream.

9. Cool ,no PMO has reached the subconcious ;)

Star Lord likes this.
  10. Phew I had a dream today ;). Its like watching Television without wasting much time.