1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Doing NoFap since 4 months, first streak of 50 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by LoyalKnight, Jan 13, 2017.

1. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Hello everyone! I am doing NoFap since 4 months, and I managed to get a streak of 50 days. It has been lost yesterday, but I will summarize the effects on me I achieved during my NoFap period in general and during this streak. You should never stick onto your streak and use that as a justification - never. You should be proud of the things you've achieved,

I am 17y/o, M.

Some things I achieved since I started NoFap:
    - Better confidence
    - Really like listening music in general and to pop/alt-rock (never did that before)
    - Better social skills
    - I got a new hobby, which is being a soccer referee. Yay!
    - Started visitng the gym
    - Started focusing on Schoolstuff first, then games
    - Saved a lot of time
    - Had nearly no regret
    - I felt myself really clean and proud
    - Started caring more about my look (stopped shaving my beard every 2nd day, instead now I trim it, I style my hair regulary)
    - I take cold showers every day, good or bad.

And lots more. I am, still unable to go up and approach girls I find cute. But hey, life is not about girls! I achieved so many things, that this.... well.... can wait.

I actually want to start developing my skills of approaching girls, but it is super hard. Really.

After all, it did change my life immense. I still have bad days, and during these bad days I mainly lose my streak. But I would have never dreamed of such changes for my life, my parents did not as well.

I will keep fighting, and lead myself to victory.

We all shall do the same, let's keep the battle up, brothers and sisters!

2. Bran Cao

Bran Cao Fapstronaut

Very nice and very right! Can`t agree with you more.

3. Maddey

Maddey Fapstronaut

50 days dats cool man......keep it up u can do 90 and get rid of all ur problems.

Free advice: If u want to bang a few chicks or have a good girlfrnd IT's OK there is nothing wrong with a decent man to desire a girl (or women). Dont deny this part of u......accept it, conquer ur fear and get a kickass girl....

4. Jojo man

Jojo man Fapstronaut

To approach a girl ALL you got to do is walk up smile say hi and just say I like your hair, that color really fits you my name is so n so, what's yours?..just like that get the ball rolling, try it out and tell me watchu think.

OrangeJuice13 likes this.
  5. Congrats on your 50 days! Here's to many more!

6. OrangeJuice13

OrangeJuice13 Fapstronaut

Well done on 50 days man! It's funny you mentioned that you are still scared to talk to girls because today I set myself just one goal of talking to only 1 girl and complementing her but I chickened out every time I got a chance. Like you said, this can wait and we can focus on all the other aspects of our life.
    Keep going strong, I hope to see you on 90 days soon!

LoyalKnight likes this.