1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't believe myself, that I relapsed: after finding this gorgeous girl !!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by newargaz, Jun 6, 2014.

1. newargaz

newargaz New Fapstronaut

:mad::mad::madh

>>>And it happens again, damn me!
    >>>What is shocking me more, is that before I was saying to myself, I'm just like that because I don't have a girlfriend, But now, I meet this gorgeous girl, recently, and just because she was not be here for three days, I directly go to watch my dirty damn stuff! Shame on me!
    >>>If I had just called her I have nice speak with her, that wouldn't happened(I mean I wouldn't relpase)
    >>>It start by just surfing internet, to check my mail, because she told me I will send you a video, (I didn't find nothing), but after I find myself turning around, and around and the urge was increasing and I find myself there...
    >>>I think I should forbid to myself to use internet at night, whatever the false reason I give to myself. NO INTERNET BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP
    >>>I just wanted to express myself, that helps me to feel better, BUT IF SOMEONE COULD COMMENT OR GIVE SOME TIPS TO HELP, YOU ARE WELCOME :)

2. LucaShrek

LucaShrek Fapstronaut

Fixing your caps lock would be a good start

3. Shep

Shep Fapstronaut

Internet at night with no one around is the main hurdle people here seem to face. Turn the computer off and watch yourself turning it off, you'll realize your self-discipline that way.