1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ED @ 23 and feeling emasculated

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by jaydizzle, Jun 4, 2014.

1. jaydizzle

jaydizzle Fapstronaut

I'm about to graduate university and as part of a self-development process, I've been looking at my weaknesses and attempting to destroy them one by one. On my list is insufficient self-control, whether it's buying stuff I don't need but want, or watching too much TV when I should be working, or indulging in unhealthy food. And, oh yeah, I almost forgot, masturbation.

A quick overview of my story: I grew up in a very conservative culture that looked down upon even talking to women. This does not sit well now that I am in Canada, where there is a lot more gender equality (doesn't help that the girls are gorgeous and dress well). I'm a little girl shy still, and have trouble attracting women. To cope with my urges I started masturbating early and often. It got to a point where I was masturbating 2-3 times a day, every day, until last year things started to hurt. I was always sore in my pelvis and started to experience ED. I am 23. This scared the hell out of me, so I started looking for resources to help me cope and that landed me here.

I am here to stop masturbating completely. I've tried it for a month and it felt great, until I started regressing and I'm having trouble going back. I thought I'd register here to track my progress and hold myself more responsible.

Jay

2. LegoT

LegoT Fapstronaut

Congrats on already going a month. That's no small feat. You can totally quit for good! Stay strong!

3. jaydizzle

jaydizzle Fapstronaut