1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for being close to achieving 100,000 karma on Reddit.
    2. I am grateful for being the top post on r/kingofthehill
    3. I am grateful for having the time and energy to read again.

JesusGreen and Aiyoshi like this.
  2. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for being a nolife, it gives me the time and space necessary to build the life I want without worry
    2. I am grateful for having a trip to china marked, I now learn a new language, culture and history with joy and porpuse.
    3 I am grateful for having a mother, she gave me a reason to keep living when I wanted to die and she would do it all over again if it was necessary.

burningmidnight and JesusGreen like this.
    1. I am grateful for 2016 and all the good things that happened to me during the year.
    2. I am grateful for 2017 and the year ahead, and all the abundance and new opportunities that I know are awaiting me.
    3. I am grateful for the lessons I've learned, the trials I've endured, and the journey I've progressed along over the years.

3. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for well surpassing my goal of having 100,000 karma on Reddit.
    2. I am grateful for having be chosen as a top contributor of a subreddit.
    3. I am grateful for 2016 and the many good things that it has be brought into my life.
    4. I am grateful for 2017 and the new chances and opportunities that lie ahead of me.
    5. I am also grateful for the free grilled cheese I got at Dunkin Donuts.

JesusGreen likes this.
  4. 1. I am grateful for a fresh new year.
    2. I am grateful for having a roof over my head and food in my stomach.
    3. I am grateful for my favourite bands/singers that inspire me on a daily basis.

5. 1. I am grateful to be sat in a warm home with plenty of food when I know others have far less.

2. I am grateful the sun is shining outside.

3. I am grateful for my sick grandparents and all they did for me in better days.

TheLulzPenguin and JesusGreen like this.
    1. I'm grateful for being healthy all of my life.
    2. I'm grateful for my inner strength, as it keeps me fighting despite every fall.
    3. I'm grateful for every sacrifice my family as made for me.

JesusGreen and Deleted Account like this.
  6. kevinkevin19

kevinkevin19 Fapstronaut

There are 2 things I'm mainly grateful for these past 2 weeks:
    1. For my new Playstation 4 and
    2. For being able to spend time with my dad and older brother who came here from overseas for a vacation (my dad from United Arab Emirates and my older brother from Australia, we live in the Philippines).

JesusGreen likes this.
  7. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

Missed past few days but its the first day of the new year. Thank you, everybody!
    1. I'm grateful for a wonderful new year. I spent time with my friend in a new city and meet new people.
    2. I'm grateful for mediation. I can't be grateful enough for meditation. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    3. I'm grateful for loving family. Every year my family get to gather and meet up for a christmas/ new year party.

JesusGreen likes this.
  8. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

1. Grateful for having a younger brother, he's my best friend.
    2. Grateful for looking younger than my age, it's funny and a blessing at the same time.
    3. Grateful for having a step-sister that lives far away, she's a great friend.

JesusGreen and burningmidnight like this.
  9. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for the wonderful book I am reading.
    2. I am grateful that I got over 6000 karma posts on Reddit.
    3. I am grateful for the good food I had today.
    4. I am grateful for getting the comics I wanted at a really good price.
    5. I am grateful for this wave of hope and optimism.

Aiyoshi and JesusGreen like this.
  10. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for all the amazing people I met over the past few weeks. They've been very positive influences in my life.
    2. I'm grateful for the time I've spent with my granddad over the holidays. He's one of the closest family members I have.
    3. I'm grateful for an absolutely amazing NYE celebration. Created some wonderful memories!

Warrior Within and JesusGreen like this.
  11. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for finishing Jojo 4 season with my brother, it was a long journey, and it provived me a reason to work out regularly
    2. I'm grateful for discovering self-affirmation, it will help in the future.
    3. I'm grateful for having @Deadlihood around, he's cool and helpful.

JesusGreen and Deadlihood like this.
  12. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for meditation. Meditating everyday morning is bringing peace and clarity to the mind.
    2. I'm grateful for this present moment. This gratitude was created from the present moment.
    3. I'm grateful for abundance. I'm truly grateful for the abundance that I have in my life.

JesusGreen likes this.
    1. I'm grateful for today's rain.
    2. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work.
    3. I'm grateful for having food on the table.

JesusGreen and Deadlihood like this.
  13. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I am grateful for AJ Styles (is that AJ Styles?)

I'm very grateful for you, @Aiyoshi!

1. I am grateful that my squat and deadlift form are improving with practice.
    2. I am grateful that I was able to overcome the immense urge for PMO I felt after New Year's eve.
    3. I am grateful for my ability to turn little negative things on their head. I ran out of my drink of choice (diet coke) today so have been having to drink water since I didn't feel like making a trip to the shops. At first it annoyed me because I'm so used to drinking it that water tastes really bland, but it inspired me to make this my time to switch over to drinking only water, and finally eliminate caffeine from my diet completely.

14. burningmidnight

1. I am grateful for many of posts going past 1000 karma on Reddit.
    2. I am grateful for being the top of four different subreddits with different posts.
    3. I am grateful for finding a job for tomorrow, and one that I like.
    4. I am grateful for Terry Pratchett who continues to amaze and entertain me with his books.
    5. I am grateful for the little changes I made.

JesusGreen and Warrior Within like this.
  15. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am grateful to have this forum.
    I am grateful to arrive safely back after Christmas vacation.
    I am grateful to have my hand to type this.
    Happy 2017!

JesusGreen likes this.
    1. I'm grateful for my mother.
    2. I'm grateful for my life.
    3. I'm grateful for the sunlight.